News:

• April 26, 2024, 09:09:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Great history in CL in the Stunthangar hangout!!  (Read 848 times)

Online Paul Taylor

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • If God is your Co-pilot - swap seats!
    • Our Local CL Web Page
Great history in CL in the Stunthangar hangout!!
« on: December 06, 2022, 10:12:47 AM »
In last nights hangouts Mike shared a picture of one of Big Arts planes. That sparked Dennis to share a lot of the family’s fleet and what was happening at that time. Bob then opened up his treasure trove of photos including Frank and Billy’s planes.

If your not tuning in your missing some great content. Charles does a fantastic job of facilitating the event.
You don’t have to join the call if you would just rather watch it live that works too. 😉
Paul
AMA 842917

Tight Lines = Fun Times

Offline Robert Whitley

• 21 supporter
  • Commander
Re: Great history in CL in the Stunthangar hangout!!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2022, 12:13:36 AM »
I agree wholeheartedly with Paul!
This is our history being recorded by those who were there and made it.
Feel free to drop in and learn from the masters and maybe contribute some of your skills, wisdoms and experiences.

Hope to see you there!

Offline Bob Hunt

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2022, 06:41:24 AM »
It's fun to see where we came from. Dennis' series of photos brought back a lot of memories for me. It prompted me to share a few more photos from my collection. Perhaps Charles could make this a feature at each, or perhaps at every other Hang Out session. Those who have large collection of stunt history photos could be featured one at a time with a head's up here as to whose photos will be featured on a given show.

The photos I shared on the Hang Out are just a scratch in the surface of the hundreds (maybe even thousands...) of photos I have on file. Would there be any interest if I could put them all on one thumb drive? This would require quite a bit of work, and I'd have to charge a modest sum for the entire collection, but I would be willing to do it if there is enough interest. The photo collection would also include all the building photos that I've taken over the years. Again, this would be an enormous project for me, but perhaps it is time to share these photos.

Later - Bob Hunt       

Offline Ted Fancher

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2022, 11:06:28 AM »
Just to display my old timers' mind's hangout....When and Where does one find the above applauded Programming???

Embarrassed to sign my name but...Ted Fwpoerku!

Online Paul Taylor

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
  • If God is your Co-pilot - swap seats!
    • Our Local CL Web Page
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2022, 12:24:52 PM »
Charles will post the link at 9:45pm ET each Monday and Friday night. https://stunthanger.com/smf/at-the-bench/
Join us Ted. Your name has been brought up a time or two. 😉
Paul
AMA 842917

Tight Lines = Fun Times

Offline Air Ministry .

• Admiral
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2022, 07:35:26 PM »

from 1:20:00 od .

Online Mike Palko

• Captain
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2022, 07:36:59 PM »
The pictures were great. I would like to see it become a regular feature of the chat.

Most hangouts have some good content. You don’t need to join the live chat to watch. You can watch them anytime on YouTube. I appreciate everyone who contributes and helps make them possible.

Mike

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here