News:

• May 07, 2024, 01:34:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Fudged It.  (Read 1424 times)

Offline Air Ministry .

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Fudged It.
« on: November 20, 2016, 06:43:49 PM »
Ballon Bursting ??

:-\

last 30 sec. will cover it .

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Fudged It.
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 07:02:28 PM »
Ouch. Wondering if the pilot got out of the pilot's circle that far or the tripod was just too close. Also what that was on the tripod. Looked like a speaker...no need for it to be close at all.  n1 Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Randy Cuberly

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 11:28:18 PM »
The airplane or the pilot or both seemed very unstable.  The pilot must have moved out of the flight circle because the airplane didn't seem that close to the object throughout most of the flight.

Certainly did a job on the airplane!  If it was very windy that might explain some of the instability and reason for movement.

Randy Cuberly
Randy Cuberly
Tucson, AZ

Offline Air Ministry .

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 07:29:00 AM »
Maybe the lines stretched in the Wind .  %^@ S?P

Theres two centers marked out there , niether seems in the center . Whatever happened , it seemed somewhat abrupt .

This ones Either the Japanese A.M.A. Headquaters ( Control Line Devision ) or " Mr Control Line " Japan's Abode .  :-\

Offline Bill Johnson

• 2016 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 09:30:35 AM »
You can see him moving farther and farther outside the circle. There were a few level laps where he just missed the speakers by a foot or so.

So how many clubs / competitions have a safety officer / observer? I know that, even on the small models I fly on relatively short lines, my fellow club members let me know if I wander outside that circle.
Best Regards,
Bill

AMA 350715

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2016, 10:27:12 AM »
Must have been windy or turbulence from the surface.  I was wondering how long it would be before he got the tripods.   Loss of s good looking plane.   By the way he was flying better than I do. H^^
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Air Ministry .

• Admiral
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2016, 04:31:03 PM »
He missed the hourglass !

People & crash the 29th RC air pageant

Yashio and U-con History Exhibition

From the Translator . Looks like the Computors put TRANSLATORS out of a job, too .  :(

They have some nice scenerary at some fields there . Will have to look up and see if they have rattlesnakes , alligators , and the like .

RIGHT !

Killer Hornets .

Giant Centipedes ! ( ive seen em ten times as big as that firts one in N Z , most of a foot long .

The problem with this critter is that it’s very aggressive and it can bite you.

And the HABU .

so they say . Marvellous Things, Computors .  :-[ Hope they wernt making it all up .
Sometimes in NZ you get Orange/ red - & black Asian Hornets , a sting from them , its norrmally Zing Zing Zing etc so multiple , from One , and you know all about it .
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 04:50:10 PM by Matt Spencer »

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here