News:

• June 01, 2024, 09:08:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: FEEDBACK ON THE RING 1000 FIRST FLIGHT  (Read 815 times)

Offline Bob Disharoon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
FEEDBACK ON THE RING 1000 FIRST FLIGHT
« on: August 06, 2007, 05:42:52 PM »
 Mr. Gruby  has promised(threatened) to do the initial fly in the D.C. area which is where I live. I am throwing this out in advance to all concerned parties. August in this area is bigtime vacation time..rooms expensive, at a premium,etc. I am tossing this out to get somewhat of a feel for when, where , etc. I will be most pleased to do what I can re: economical lodging..possible media coverage, etc......nuff said on my part.....thanx, Bob

Offline Bill Gruby

• Admiral
Re: FEEDBACK ON THE RING 1000 FIRST FLIGHT
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 06:08:38 PM »
Please disregard the above statement. There is no confirmed date when this thing will fly. Yes HD I thru out a tentative date, nothing is written in stone. I have already pushed it back to accomodate one vacation. I will do it again if necessary. Please, let's not jump the gun, I am the only one who can say when it is ready.  LOL

"Billy G"   S?P
Bill Gruby
AMA 94433
MECA 5393-10

Offline Bob Disharoon

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 04:51:31 AM »
That's fine. I was simply trying to do you a favor and help out so more people might want to attend.It's your baby , you can take care of it.

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 05:44:25 AM »
Hopefully, I will be able to attend.  That is one plane I want to see in the air.  A really "out of the envelope" design idea, but very well engineered by G-Man and Pat Johnston.
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here