News:

• April 26, 2024, 02:34:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Epiphany 557 Twin and the rest  (Read 836 times)

Offline Pat Johnston

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
Epiphany 557 Twin and the rest
« on: September 13, 2020, 05:22:45 PM »
I have just finished the drawings of the Epiphany 557 Twin.  This was inspired by the E-flite park flyer 480 by suggestion of Paul Walker.  I inserted the Aerowind 2810 because I haven't drawn the E-flite motor yet.  Both are equivalent.  I have a feeling that this twin will be a shredder with more than enough poop to do the job.
The wing is a full elliptical setup and the look is nice.  The single engine Epiphany 557 is a terrific flyer.  This one should work well, too.
Additionally there are Epiphany's in wing areas of sizes from 202, 327 (twin), 402, 557, and 713 squares.  I'll attach the PDF files to the twin.
Pat Johnston
Design Division
Skunk Works

Offline Pat Johnston

• Commander
Re: Epiphany 557 Twin and the rest
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 08:45:26 PM »
Oops! I forgot to say that the pdf files are quite available to be copied and sent to your favorite printer. They are full sized so the plots should come out perfectly scaled. If not, have the printer check their resolution on the printer.
Pat

Online Brent Williams

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • Fancher Handles - Presented by Brent Williams
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2020, 08:59:37 PM »
Looks great Pat!  Thanks for sharing!
Laser-cut, "Ted Fancher Precision-Pro" Hard Point Handle Kits are available again.  PM for info.
https://stunthanger.com/smf/brent-williams'-fancher-handles-and-cl-parts/ted-fancher's-precision-pro-handle-kit-by-brent-williams-information/

Offline John Leidle

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2020, 01:10:54 PM »
   That plane looks Far Out. Twin OS .32s for power ?  Just kidding.
         John L.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here