News:

• April 27, 2024, 06:45:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Donations for the 2024 NATS  (Read 393 times)

Offline Michele Lee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New Pilot
Donations for the 2024 NATS
« on: March 12, 2024, 11:38:27 AM »
Hello Control line flyers,

The planning of the 2024 NATS has been moving forward and we are very excited for this year’s contest! John Paris and I, along with Mark Weiss, expect a well executed event with a few new faces since the World Championships will follow our NATS finals.  We all hope for a great turnout, competitive flying, keen-eyed judging and beautiful weather to highlight our event and give our members and guests a great experience!!  We need your help to make this all possible.

In years past we have asked, and a great few have answered our call.  This year we ask again for a donation to help with the expenses not covered by PAMPA.  There are many.  There are more things we would like to do, but, expenses have prevented that from happening. Today we ask for you to consider any donation, large or small. It all makes a difference!!

If interested, send check to me (Michele Lee) at 63 Lakecrest Blvd., Hinckley, Ohio 44233.  Or if you prefer PayPal at Michele Lavecchia under PayPal.me/MicheleLee1213. All donations will be acknowledged at the NATS.

Any amount is appreciated.  Thank you for your help and consideration. 

Happy Flying,

Michele Lee
Amaa1018@gmail.com

Offline Joseph Patterson

• 21 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
  • AMA member- Supporter
Re: Donations for the 2024 NATS
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2024, 12:13:34 PM »
      Thanks for the reminder, Michele, and further thanks to you, John P, and M Weiss for all the hard work yawl take in putting on the NAT'S, 'IT AIN'T EASY!!"
      God Bless,
                     Doug & Kathleen       

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here