News:

• April 26, 2024, 07:06:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Delay in Frisky Pete Kit  (Read 349 times)

Offline Mike Griffin

• 2018 Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Delay in Frisky Pete Kit
« on: October 02, 2018, 09:43:39 AM »
It seems there have been unending delays in getting the Frisky Pete kit to market and yet another one just occurred.  Just got a phone call from Eric at RSM and his laser went down and we will have to wait until it is repaired before the new parts I need can be cut.  At this point, I do not know when this will be.

The test build on the wing was fine and when I started building the fuselage, there were some adjustments that needed to be made in the plywood formers that form the crutch and these are the parts i need to continue the test build and approve the kit for release.

I will let everyone know when the laser is back up and i have the parts to continue the test build. 

In additon, and not that this is of any particular interest to anyone here, but,  I recently assumed the command of the Billy Mitchell Senior Squadron of the Civil Air Patrol here in New Orleans, and guys, it is a full time job on a volunteer basis.  This takes a HUGE amount of time but I am happy to do it for the community.

Thanks again for you understanding and bear with me.

Mike

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Re: Delay in Frisky Pete Kit
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 12:03:11 PM »
Hey life happens, even with equipment.   So do it right as I have lots of patience as long as it was done last week. LL~ LL~
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here