News:

• May 06, 2024, 04:23:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: controllineparts CF Airplane  (Read 1852 times)

Offline Motorman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
controllineparts CF Airplane
« on: June 30, 2021, 08:33:17 PM »
Intentionally left blank
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 12:08:14 PM by Motorman »

Offline Crist Rigotti

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Electric - The future of Old Time Stunt
Re: controllineparts CF Airplane
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 10:34:56 PM »
I just found that  controllineparts is selling  CF molded stunt planes for about 2K. I was just wondering if anyone has gone this route and could you write a little review on how they fly, what they weigh ect. Also wondering if they make an electric version. Are there similar products out there?

Thanks,
Motorman 8)

The electric version flies very, very, well from what I could tell in person.
Crist
AMA 482497
Waxahachie, TX
Electric - The Future of Old Time Stunt

Offline John Rist

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2021, 12:59:11 AM »
I just went to their web sight. I did not see an electric version.  The $2K price includes  a demountable airplane, two wooden two-blade propeller, Stalker 76 engine and a box for transportation.  So the $2K price is not that bad.  Having said that still out of my price range.  https://controllineparts.com/planes/34-stunt-control-line-model-plane-raven.html mw~   LL~
John Rist
AMA 56277

Offline Craig Beswick

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2021, 02:58:47 AM »
Have another look.

It also says both the $2,000 and $2,200 plane are out of stock! Price rise coming????

Craig
AUS 87123
"The Ninja"

Offline John Rist

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2021, 06:46:20 AM »
They are out of stock but it looks like he builds them as they get ordered. On his web sight it states; "Manufactured at the request of the customer! Production time is 6 months!"   D>K
John Rist
AMA 56277

Offline Air Ministry .

• Admiral
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2021, 10:18:00 PM »

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2021, 07:20:44 AM »
Interesting model.

Makes you want to design and scratch build your own.
Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Ken Culbertson

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2021, 07:59:09 AM »
I just went to their web sight. I did not see an electric version.  The $2K price includes  a demountable airplane, two wooden two-blade propeller, Stalker 76 engine and a box for transportation.  So the $2K price is not that bad.  Having said that still out of my price range.  https://controllineparts.com/planes/34-stunt-control-line-model-plane-raven.html mw~   LL~
All three of my virus/malware programs block this site and both Firefox and Edge refuse to open the page.  This is not uncommon for sites in this part of the world that are actually safe.  They don't play by our rules and this sometimes triggers antivirus.  On the on the other hand most of the nasty stuff also comes from this part of the world.   What browser are you using?  The failure to load seems to be a record length issue that may work in another browser.  It also may mean that a trojan has been added to an already long line.  Can you still access the site?

Like Crist, I have seen this plane fly in the hands of a competent expert and I am very impressed.

Ken
AMA 15382
If it is not broke you are not trying hard enough.
USAF 1968-1974 TAC

Offline John Rist

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2021, 08:17:23 AM »
All three of my virus/malware programs block this site and both Firefox and Edge refuse to open the page.  This is not uncommon for sites in this part of the world that are actually safe.  They don't play by our rules and this sometimes triggers antivirus.  On the on the other hand most of the nasty stuff also comes from this part of the world.   What browser are you using? The failure to load seems to be a record length issue that may work in another browser.  It also may mean that a trojan has been added to an already long line.  Can you still access the site?

Like Crist, I have seen this plane fly in the hands of a competent expert and I am very impressed.

Ken
Google Chrome and it still works.
John Rist
AMA 56277

Offline Ruslan Kurenkov

• Commander
  • UKR 995 / FAI 91828
    • controllineparts.com
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2021, 09:43:19 AM »
Good morning friends !
These planes, which I published on the site, were no longer new, the number of flights was 150 on Extra and 180 on Raven. My Extra 330 (which I flew in France in 2018) was immediately sold to Spain, probably due to the image of the Red Bull Bull on the rudder.
The Raven plane now flies well in Ukraine with our junior Denis Ulyanenko, who took second place in it in 2019 and 2020 at the Ukrainian F2B Championship among juniors. The manufacturer of these F2B aircraft is Andrey Sopelnyak, my friend from Kiev. Now he will have 3 new Extras 330 Electro by the beginning of September 2021. Two planes have already been sold, and for the third plane he accepts an order for painting or will sell it in a version without painting. The takeoff weight of the Extra 330 in the electric version with the Cobra 3520/18 engine and the Thunder Power 2800 mAh 6S battery is 1850 - 1870 grams, depending on the coloring, it is 65-66 ounces. A child aged 15 years and weighing 60 kg flies perfectly on Stalker76 and the plane does not take his hands off. The plane flies very well in the electric version, and it seemed to me even a little better than on the Stalker 76.
Regards
Ruslan
P.S.
In the photo there is a student (on the left) and a teacher, manufacturer Raven and Extra F2B Andrey from Kiev, Ukraine.

Offline Ken Culbertson

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2021, 09:58:32 AM »
Google Chrome and it still works.
Firefox and Edge
AMA 15382
If it is not broke you are not trying hard enough.
USAF 1968-1974 TAC

Offline Ruslan Kurenkov

• Commander
  • UKR 995 / FAI 91828
    • controllineparts.com
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2021, 08:28:14 AM »
All three of my virus/malware programs block this site and both Firefox and Edge refuse to open the page.  This is not uncommon for sites in this part of the world that are actually safe.  They don't play by our rules and this sometimes triggers antivirus.  On the on the other hand most of the nasty stuff also comes from this part of the world.   What browser are you using?  The failure to load seems to be a record length issue that may work in another browser.  It also may mean that a trojan has been added to an already long line.  Can you still access the site?

Ken
Hello Ken
Since its inception (more than 3 years), the site of Controllineparts has been hosted in the USA, Atlanta.
 More than half a year ago, a virus attack was organized on the site, the result of which is information in your Firefox browser.
My administrator eliminated all the consequences of this virus attack and now the site is working safely.
I check in person every week. Google now classifies our site as secure.
Update your Firefox to the latest version or clear your browser history.
Any site can be easily scanned online for viruses.
Our IP address is 192.252.210.43.
 It is very easy to check the location by the IP address.
I wish you safe online shopping.
Regards
Ruslan Kurenkov.

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2021, 06:01:14 PM »

Ken

My new computer has zero problems going to Ruslan's site, and does it quickly. I'd bet that your computer needs some cleansing mumbo-jumbo.  H^^ Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here