News:

• May 09, 2024, 06:05:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Control Line flying Club in Snellville Ga.  (Read 700 times)

Offline Ed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant
Control Line flying Club in Snellville Ga.
« on: March 06, 2007, 01:10:18 PM »
Gentlemen; I need your experience and wisdom; I was trying to find a C/L flying club here in Snellville Ga. I did find a flyer at the Hobby Town USA in Duluth for the Stone Mountain Fun Flyers SMFF.com took a look it came up domain for sale. Subsequently, I did locate Stone Mountain R/C club. I e-mailed the Pres. His reply “ we had a C/L site here at the Stn Mtn airport and you are welcome to resurrect it” Needless to say I am now tasked with starting a new club here in Snellville Ga. I am not new to the hobby, just new to the sport. Any and all advice welcomed.
 Thanks Ed Vega

Offline Bill Little

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
Re: Control Line flying Club in Snellville Ga.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 01:18:23 PM »
Gentlemen; I need your experience and wisdom; I was trying to find a C/L flying club here in Snellville Ga. I did find a flyer at the Hobby Town USA in Duluth for the Stone Mountain Fun Flyers SMFF.com took a look it came up domain for sale. Subsequently, I did locate Stone Mountain R/C club. I e-mailed the Pres. His reply “ we had a C/L site here at the Stn Mtn airport and you are welcome to resurrect it” Needless to say I am now tasked with starting a new club here in Snellville Ga. I am not new to the hobby, just new to the sport. Any and all advice welcomed.
 Thanks Ed Vega

Advertise at any local hoby shops, contact any parks and rec dept.,  visit the R/C meetings and site, etc., etc.,......

Just drum up some interest! y1

Bill <><
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here