News:

• May 14, 2024, 11:34:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Cleaning out my workroom and have stunt kits and stuff to sell  (Read 1612 times)

Online Jim Ricketts

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New Pilot
Cleaning out my workroom and have stunt kits and stuff to sell
« on: February 15, 2022, 09:43:59 AM »
Kits include top flits noblers (2), green box nobles (2), smoothie, ruffy, flite streak,super chipmunk, pathfinder, SV-11 arc, ringmaster arc, voo doo(2), nemesis. Lots of glo plugs, wood stunt props, cable flying lines and flying handles (never used). I prefer to be contacted by e-mail and I could then supply pictures and prices (all very reasonable plus postage). Jim Ricketts. jrick5884@sio.midco.net

Offline Craig Beswick

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
Re: Cleaning out my workroom and have stunt kits and stuff to sell
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2022, 02:46:11 PM »
One of the rules to using the classified section Jim is a price must be supplied.
AUS 87123
"The Ninja"

Offline Mike Griffin

• 2018 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2022, 03:52:14 PM »
Kits include top flits noblers (2), green box nobles (2), smoothie, ruffy, flite streak,super chipmunk, pathfinder, SV-11 arc, ringmaster arc, voo doo(2), nemesis. Lots of glo plugs, wood stunt props, cable flying lines and flying handles (never used). I prefer to be contacted by e-mail and I could then supply pictures and prices (all very reasonable plus postage). Jim Ricketts. jrick5884@sio.midco.net

email sent Jim

Offline Fred Cronenwett

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
    • Lafayette Esquadrille
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2022, 05:26:47 PM »
Do you have any .021 bulk line?

How much would the glow plugs cost for a group of 10, what brand are they?
Fred Cronenwett
AMA CLSCALE7 - CL Scale
Model Aviation CL Scale columnist

Offline Dennis Leonhardi

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • AirClassix on eBay
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2022, 10:19:45 PM »
From Jim earlier:

$125 for the Smoothie ( the original box shows $7.95 price) l am in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.  Top flite noblers $150, Ruffy $100, Super Chipmonk $100, Flite Streak $75, Pathfinder $100, Ringmaster arc $75, green box noblers ($150 really good kit, $75 some ribs missing )

Dennis
Think for yourself !  XXX might win the Nats, be an expert on designing, building, finishing, flying, tuning engines - but you might not wanna take tax advice from him.  Or consider his views on the climate to be fact ...

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here