News:

• April 27, 2024, 10:33:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: BRODAK FLY-IN Update on Headquarters Motel  (Read 593 times)

Offline John Ashford

• AMA Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant
BRODAK FLY-IN Update on Headquarters Motel
« on: May 10, 2010, 12:31:23 AM »
Hey boys and girls,

33 days and counting for me.  Headquarters is the Uniontown, PA Holiday Inn.  Special Rate for Bridal fly-in contestants and families.  Normal rate is 139.00/night  Brodak is 75.00.  There were 60 rooms reserved until May 15th after that it is on an IF available basis.  I checked in April and 50+ were gone.  Information is on a link from Brodak's 2010 Fly-in information.  Covered pavilion larger that the VSC's open one.  Pool,  Spa, work out room, pool and air hockey tables, Bar, slides and stuff for the smaller kids and a great restaurant for breakfast at reasonable prices.  11.2 miles from the field and a great variety of places to eat within a couple of miles of the motel  Chinese Buffet (best I ever saw),  Chilli's. Appleby's everything you might expect in Dallas or OKC  Rooms facing the courtyard have porches so one can have a cold beer with neighbors and bring out the guitars for a jam session.  I know of several folks bringing instruments for this purpose.

Additionally, all rooms have a "desk area" for computers and HS Internet at no additional charge for you computer guys. Lots of outlets for charging batteries and cameras.
This information was put out last summer and has been undated a couple of times since.  This is the latest since mid April.  JUST FYI

Later,  John

Offline Pinecone

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Commander
Re: BRODAK FLY-IN Update on Headquarters Motel
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 12:11:04 PM »
"Bridal' fly-in???? :)
Terry Carraway
AMA 47402

Offline John Ashford

• AMA Member
  • Lieutenant
Re: BRODAK FLY-IN Update on Headquarters Motel
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 12:20:43 PM »
You mean you aren't getting married at Brodak?

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here