News:

• April 26, 2024, 05:36:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Any graphic designers out there?  (Read 1441 times)

Online Bob Hunt

• 23 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Any graphic designers out there?
« on: October 10, 2019, 07:29:30 AM »
I'm in need of a fairly simple piece of graphic art, and I do not know where to turn to get it quickly. If there are any graphic designers in our midst that might be able to help me (for enumeration of course...), please give me a shout at 610-746-0106.

Thanks - Bob Hunt

Online Brett Buck

• Admiral
Re: Any graphic designers out there?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 07:33:13 AM »
I'm in need of a fairly simple piece of graphic art, and I do not know where to turn to get it quickly. If there are any graphic designers in our midst that might be able to help me (for enumeration of course...), please give me a shout at 610-746-0106.

*Renumeration*, presumably...

I would suggest Uncle Jimby, while not a professional, seems to have a knack for it. He might be tough to contact in the next few days, since his power is off. PG&E's solution to the issue of setting fires while delivering power is to stop delivering power, so both his house and his cabin are supposedly without power.

Brett

Offline Mike Alimov

• Commander
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 10:25:26 AM »
Bob, as we discussed, Gabe will take a stab at it. Will get it to you in a day or two.

Offline Tim Wescott

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 01:19:50 PM »
  *Renumeration*, presumably...

Well, you never know.  My possessions are not consecutively numbered at the moment.  Not that I feel the need, but it is a thing.
AMA 64232

The problem with electric is that once you get the smoke generator and sound system installed, the plane is too heavy.

Offline Howard Rush

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2019, 08:04:02 PM »
Peter Nevai has some art you could use.
The Jive Combat Team
Making combat and stunt great again

Offline Dan McEntee

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2019, 08:59:01 PM »
  I believe Sina Goudarza ( not sure of the spelling) is up in the east coast somewhere now? I think he did the art work for Paul Walkers latest airplane, Preditor?  I think he is registered to this forum and Stuka Stunt, if that will help. He was a Piston Popper up in Minnesota and maybe one of thopse guys has info, or through PAMPA?
  Type at you later,
   Dan McEntee
AMA 28784
EAA  1038824
AMA 480405 (American Motorcyclist Association)

Offline Jim Carter

• Admiral
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2019, 11:25:46 AM »

Thanks - Bob Hunt
What about Calle Graphics or even reaching out to "your friend" Aviojet??   :-X :-X ;) ;)

Online Gerald Arana

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2019, 04:07:04 PM »
What about Calle Graphics or even reaching out to "your friend" Aviojet??   :-X :-X ;) ;)

LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~  Good one Jim. But I don't think he wants a "hanger" queen!

Cheers, Jerry

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2019, 04:25:42 PM »

Jim,

I already reached out to Bob Hunt, as soon as I saw his request, with a PM.

Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Online 944_Jim

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2019, 05:07:16 PM »
Well, you never know.  My possessions are not consecutively numbered at the moment.  Not that I feel the need, but it is a thing.

For a small remuneration I will gladly renumerate your possessions. LL~

Online Bob Hunt

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2019, 07:55:45 AM »
Thanks to all who reached out with suggestions. I'm sorry that I haven't responded here about this request. This past week was taken up with many details pertaining to Buddy Wieder's passing. Buddy was my best friend on the planet, and I was - and still am - torn up by this loss. Please forgive.

The good news is that I now have a great logo that was provided by Mike Alimov's son Gabe. I think everyone will like it!

Thank to all for responding, and especially thanks to all for the many calls and emails that I've received about Buddy.

Later - Bob Hunt     

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here