News:

• May 05, 2024, 11:42:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 6th Annual Worldwide Ringmaster Fly-A-Thon  (Read 39412 times)

Offline John Cralley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
6th Annual Worldwide Ringmaster Fly-A-Thon
« on: September 04, 2013, 07:16:34 PM »
The 6th Annual Worldwide Ringmaster Fly-A-Thon is just a few short weeks away (Oct 5th and 6th).

I am sure that many of you already know about the Fly-A-Thon but I also suspect that many forum members do not.

The Fly-A-Thon is an event sponsored by the Brotherhood of the Ring (www.brotherhoodofthering.info) designed to support control line model aviation around the world. The original Ringmaster was designed Matt Kania in 1950 and kitted and sold by Sterling Models. This model has since become the single most built variety of control line models in the USA and Canada. (http://www.modelaircraft.org/museum/bio/Kania.pdf)  For the Fly-A-Thon we ask that modelers fly some form of Ringmaster during the first weekend of October and report, via email, how many flights were made. I will attach files that explain the rules of the Fly-A-Thon.

This not a contest and there is no need to register plus there are no fees. All you need, to be able to participate, is some form of Ringmaster to fly. Unfortunately, Ringmaster models are not common in most countries around the world (Brazil being an exception) so I will post another message with attached free plans files that can be used to build a regular S-1 Ringmaster and a 1/2 A sheet wing  Beginner’s Ringmaster (that can be built in just a few evenings). I hope that those of you who do not have access to a Ringmaster will build a Ringmaster so that you can represent your country in the Fly-A-Thon.

Last year, for the 5th Annual Fly-A-Thon, we had fliers from Korea, South Africa, Italy, Brazil, Australia, Netherlands and the UK in addition to the USA and Canada. A record total of 1689 ringmaster flights were recorded!! This year we are shooting for 2000+ flights!!

Below is the flyer for this year's Fly-A-Thon!!  I have also attached PDF and MS Word files for the flyer. Feel free to download and print some of the flyers and distribute them to hobby shops, your local clubs and anywhere you might think is appropriate. Also, please send copies of the flyer to other control line modelers. You can post the flyer on your WEB site or facebook time line.

If you are a facebook member you can join my facebook Group "Annual Worldwide Ringmaster Fly-A-Thon" https://www.facebook.com/groups/RingmasterFlyAThon/    I believe that even if you are not a facebook member you can view the Group but will not be able to post to it and maybe not be able to download files and such.

We thank you joining us in promoting Control Line Model Aviation!!!

John Cralley for the Brotherhood of the Ring
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 09:13:51 PM by John Cralley »
John Cralley
Scratch Built - Often Re-kitted!!!
AMA 52183
Central Illinois

Offline John Cralley

• Admiral
Re: 6th Annual Worldwide Ringmaster Fly--Thon
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 07:23:33 PM »
Here are the free plans files for those of you that wish to build a Ringmaster. The S-1 Ringmaster is an Old Time Stunt legal (US rules) model that dates back to 1950. It was designed for a Fox 35 Stunt engine but will fly very well with a modern 20 to 25 engine. The wing span is 42" and the area is 384 sq inches. The 1/2 A Beginner's Ringmaster is a sheet winged model designed for Cox 049 engines but will fly nicely with other 1/2 A engines. The Beginner's Ringmaster can be built in an evening or two.

To get full sized plans have the files printed at 100% on a large scale printer/plotter (at a copy shop or office supply store).

ENJOY
John Cralley
AMA 52183
Central Illinois

Offline John Cralley

• Admiral
Re: 6th Annual Worldwide Ringmaster Fly--Thon
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 07:26:21 PM »
For those of you that had posted to the original Fly-A-Thon thread I am sorry to say that it has been lost for some reason (mystery to Sparky)!! I would appreciate it, if you would PLEASE post again any information you had on the lost Fly-A-thon thread.

Thanks and Sorry!!!
John Cralley
AMA 52183
Central Illinois

Offline Duke.Johnson

• 2014 Supporters
  • Captain
Re: 6th Annual Worldwide Ringmaster Fly-A-Thon
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 07:43:10 PM »
I had pictures of the "Beginner" Beginner Ringmaster.  Hoping to inspire others to build something for the new guys.  Seems like they are always worried about breaking our planes and then don't want to try it.

Offline Mike Keville

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 08:18:42 PM »
. . . The original Ringmaster was designed Matt Kania (http://www.modelaircraft.org/museum/bio/Kania.pdf) and sold by Sterling Models in 1950 . . .

Actually, Sterling's S-1 Ringmaster didn't appear until 1952.  I was there.  One week the South Jersey hobby shops were loaded with the kits....by the following Sunday the fields were covered with Ringmasters!

FORMER member, "Academy of Multi-rotors & ARFs".

Offline John Cralley

• Admiral
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013, 09:07:20 PM »
Actually, Sterling's S-1 Ringmaster didn't appear until 1952.  I was there.  One week the South Jersey hobby shops were loaded with the kits....by the following Sunday the fields were covered with Ringmasters!

Well Mike, you may be right about the kit coming out in 1952 (I don't know and plead Senior memory) but Kania designed the model in 1950 according to his "Autobiography"   http://www.modelaircraft.org/museum/bio/Kania.pdf

"Designs by Matt Kania Kitted by Manufacturers
Designs Kitted by Megow Corporation. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania:
1934 - Helped in the Design & Engineering of the Flying Quaker
1938 - Designed Class A & B Gas Model Free Flight, Ranger
1945 - Designed Stardust, National speed record holder while in U.S. Navy
1946 - Designed Flying Circus, Profile U-control Stunt model 1946 Designed Tyro); Built up
U-control Stunt Model
● Designed Super Quaker, Class C-Free Flight
1947 - Designed Perky, Class A Speed Model
● Designed Baby Quaker, Class A Free Flight
Designs Kitted by P.D.Q. Products Co. Philadelphia, Pa.:
1948 - Designed Super Clown, Class B U-Control Stunt Model
Designs Kitted by Sterling Models Philadelphia, Pa.:
1950 - Designed the worlds most populous Profile Control Line Stunt Model (Ringmaster)
1953-58 - Designed F-51 Mustang, semi scale profile
• Yak-9, semi scale profile
• Ringmaster Jr., Class A-Profile
• Super Ringmaster, Built up Fuselage model
• Baby Ringmaster, Profile model
• Space Kaydet, Fuselage Class A"
John Cralley
AMA 52183
Central Illinois

Offline dale gleason

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2013, 10:26:04 AM »
We "Brothers of  the Ring" have access to tons of historical data of huge significance. One of the documents in my archives, perhaps from Dee Rice or maybe from Marvin Denny's junk box, (or both) is a set of original Sterling S1 plans. These plans do not show a bellcrank control setup, rather the Stanzel "Thum-it"* control system. So, I surmise this set of plans (which include a three-view) came out during the Walker/Estes legal battle. Perhaps that would help date the S1's introduction. Normally, I would be researching these dates, but am presently pre-occupied researching the font used on the trademark of these plans.....**

*Not to be confused with the Stanzel "monoline" system.

**These plans also encourage the use of a Torpedo 29.

dg

« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 08:56:38 PM by dale gleason »

Offline Randy Ryan

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2013, 11:07:53 AM »
Thanks John for the plans, are there Baby plans available?
Randy Ryan <><
AMA 8500
SAM 36 BO all my own M's

Offline John Cralley

• Admiral
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2013, 11:23:20 AM »
Thanks John for the plans, are there Baby plans available?

Randy, Pat King has a Baby Ringmaster kit he sells and I have one I built and converted to electric. It flies great. I do not have a file for his Baby RM but if you contact him he might let you have a set or sell you the plans for a nominal price. His plans have all the parts full sized and you can scan the plans cut up the scans for the ribs etc and stick them on the balsa as templates. Then break out the #11 ExActo or scroll saw and have the components in jig time (pun intended  LL~). I must say his kits are all laser cut from good wood and go together with perfect fits (I believe Eric Rule of RSM fame does the cutting).

Pat's email is patdk@aol.com
John Cralley
AMA 52183
Central Illinois

Offline Randy Ryan

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2013, 11:43:34 AM »
Randy, Pat King has a Baby Ringmaster kit he sells and I have one I built and converted to electric. It flies great. I do not have a file for his Baby RM but if you contact him he might let you have a set or sell you the plans for a nominal price. His plans have all the parts full sized and you can scan the plans cut up the scans for the ribs etc and stick them on the balsa as templates. Then break out the #11 ExActo or scroll saw and have the components in jig time (pun intended  LL~). I must say his kits are all laser cut from good wood and go together with perfect fits (I believe Eric Rule of RSM fame does the cutting).

Pat's email is patdk@aol.com

Thanks John!
Randy Ryan <><
AMA 8500
SAM 36 BO all my own M's

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2013, 07:56:10 AM »
And one of Pat's kits is on the same level as another kit provider that laser cuts.
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline John Cralley

• Admiral
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2013, 08:23:57 AM »
One of our Brazilian neighbors who is a control line modeler is going to be in the LA area over the Fly-A-thon weekend. He is hoping to get together with someone to fly a Ringmaster for the Fly-A-Thon while here in the US. Does anyone want to step up and be a friend to our South American colleague??  y1

Send him an email and post here if you can help out (I do not know that he frequents Stunt Hanger)!!

Here is what he says in an email to me:

Dear John:

This year there will be a lot o Ringmasters to fly here in Brazil.

But just this weekend (5/6 October), I 'll be in Los Angeles, for a family vacation.

Can you help me where to find people who will to participate there? I want  to meet Ringmasters modeller in LA.

Thanks.

Marcos E. Alleoni de Oliveira
(55) (19) 3421-4956
email alternativos
malleoni@yahoo.com.br
malleoni@gmail.com
John Cralley
AMA 52183
Central Illinois

Offline Douglas Ames

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2013, 09:34:37 AM »
We "Brothers of  the Ring" have access to tons of historical data of huge significance. One of the documents in my archives, perhaps from Dee Rice or maybe from Marvin Denny's junk box, (or both) is a set of original Sterling S1 plans. These plans do not show a bellcrank control setup, rather the Stanzel "Thum-it"* control system. So, I surmise this set of plans (which include a three-view) came out during the Walker/Estes legal battle. Perhaps that would help date the S1's introduction. Normally, I would be researching these dates, but am presently pre-occupied researching the font used on the trademark of these plans.....**

*Not to be confused with the Stanzel "monoline" system.

**These plans also encourage the use of a Torpedo 29.

dg

So when did the Yellow box plans come out?
They show the typical bellcrank setup with notes.
AMA 656546

If you do a little bit every day it will get done, or you can do it tomorrow.

Offline Andrew Borgogna

• Andy
  • Admiral
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2013, 09:59:51 AM »
Can I get special dispensation and be allowed to fly my electric Ringmaster that day?  Please!!!!
Andy
Andrew B. Borgogna

Offline John Cralley

• Admiral
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2013, 10:55:49 AM »
Heck Andy,

You don't need any dispensation to fly an electric Ringmaster!! I've been flying electric Ringmasters for the event starting with the first Fly-A-Thon back in 2008!!! I would not be surprised if electric became a REQUIREMENT for the Fly-A-Thon 2020 (if the event survives that long)!!  S?P

Anyway, I did the sign of the cross and issued you a special dispensation to fly on Sunday the 6th of October (you still need to attend a Mass that weekend as do I)!!
John Cralley
AMA 52183
Central Illinois

Offline Rick Bollinger

• Commander
  • AMA 931589
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2013, 09:42:49 PM »
Hey John Are you going to make it to Burlington this year? More free lunch and three rings. y1
Rick Bollinger
AMA 931589

Offline John Cralley

• Admiral
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2013, 09:53:40 AM »
Hi Rick,

Looks like I will not make it to Burlington this year for your Fly-A-thon. Some of the local fliers want to hold our own Fly-A-Thon session here in Bloomington/Normal this year.

Hope you have a good turnout for your event!!
John Cralley
AMA 52183
Central Illinois

Joe Just

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2013, 07:20:05 PM »
Here's the second ever Ringmaster build by me.  I will be entering this JR Ringmaster and a S-1 Ringmaster during the week end of 10/5/6.  Myself my Son Jay and his son David are really looking forward to the event. Yesterday I added the official Brotherhood decal to this ship.
Joe

Offline John Cralley

• Admiral
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2013, 07:32:13 PM »
Looks great Joe!! Welcome aboard for the Fly-A-Thon!!   #^  y1
John Cralley
AMA 52183
Central Illinois

Mike Griffin

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2013, 10:42:02 PM »
The New Orleans Ringmasters Flying Club will be cranking up their Ringmasters for the Fly A Thon.

Mike Griffin.

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2013, 08:40:43 AM »
TOPClass will be doing it again this year.   Hopefully surpassing what we did last year.   Ran out of fuel last year and was borrowing fuel.
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203

Offline YakNine

• AMA Member
  • Commander
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2013, 07:39:51 PM »
I am getting married on the 5th but hope to get in a few flights on the 6th. mw~ she gets liscenced to use that pin on the 5th ;D T.J.
AMA 85135                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    GSCB

Offline John Cralley

• Admiral
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2013, 07:59:34 PM »
Hey, Congratulations!

If in fact she LETS you put up some Ringmaster flights on the 6th, she is a keeper!!! y1
John Cralley
AMA 52183
Central Illinois

Offline John Cralley

• Admiral
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2013, 08:08:31 PM »
Here is are a couple of Youtube videos from Fly-A-Thons a few years ago as well as one from the annual Ringmaster Roundup held every year in Houston.

Enjoy!!

John Cralley
AMA 52183
Central Illinois

Offline John Cralley

• Admiral
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2013, 08:14:42 AM »
Here is an update on worldwide participation for this year's Ringmaster Fly-A-Thon!

Countries where individuals or groups are planning to fly this year:
Australia
Argentina
Brazil
Canada
Czech Republic
Italy
Netherlands
South Africa
South Korea
the UK
USA (of course)

I have hopes for the following but have no confirmation that anyone is planning to participate:
Chile
Egypt
France
Ireland
Japan
Spain

It will be great if all those countries in the maybe list have fliers for the Fly-A-Thon

My sincere prayer is that this year's event is going to be a GREAT Fly-A-Thon but I do fear that it may be a FLOP-A-Thon if more people/groups don't step up and join the fun!!

Get your Ringmasters ready and put up a bunch of flights!!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 11:11:54 AM by John Cralley »
John Cralley
AMA 52183
Central Illinois

Offline John Hammonds

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2013, 08:41:39 AM »
Hi John,
 You can add the UK to the list.

Due to family illnesses and work I have not done much flying at all this year and only managed 1 competition but there are more Ringmasters in the UK than last year so hopefully others will get involved as well.

TTFN
John.
I started out with nothing and still have most of it left.....
Fast, Cheap, Reliable - Choose any 2!
BMFA 165249

Offline John Cralley

• Admiral
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2013, 08:52:44 AM »
Thanks John and welcome aboard to you and the UK!!!
John Cralley
AMA 52183
Central Illinois

Offline YakNine

• AMA Member
  • Commander
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2013, 05:42:44 PM »
Well I figured I would try and get a few ringmaster flights in to warm up for the flyathon I learned a few things. Master Airscrew props break a lot easier than you would think, you should cut the whole circle not just where the plane is taking off from, a cute little ringmaster looks like an F16 when a line catches a weed and the plane comes in at you, 45 year old Sterling balsa is pretty brittle, 44 year old Ambroid doesn't always hold 44 year old crash repairs together when said airplane finds the end of its lines after dive bombing the pilot, Old ringmasters bought off Craig's list are still a lot of fun! PS I have some CA and some old Monocote and think I can get her back in the air by the 6th! T.J.

AMA 85135                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    GSCB

Offline Rick Bollinger

• Commander
  • AMA 931589
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2013, 07:39:47 PM »
The Burlington Model Airplane Club. https://sites.google.com/site/burlingtonmodelairplaneclub/Home
Is hosting another fun-fly/ Ringmaster-Fly A-Thon Three rings with one being 1/2a. Lunch will be available a $5.00 landing fee to help offset costs. Saturday only 8am-?
Rick Bollinger
AMA 931589

Offline YakNine

• AMA Member
  • Commander
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2013, 05:51:10 AM »
Well I started stripping off the old silk (real silk) and decided while it is repairable and will be there is no way I can do it in time and I don't want to risk destroying to plane for the sake of one or two flights.So I will have to sit this one out. :-\ T.J.

Offline John Cralley

• Admiral
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2013, 07:36:51 AM »
Well I started stripping off the old silk (real silk) and decided while it is repairable and will be there is no way I can do it in time and I don't want to risk destroying to plane for the sake of one or two flights.So I will have to sit this one out. :-\ T.J.

T.J. No you don't HAVE to sit this one out!!

Download the Pat King 1/2 A Beginner's Ringmaster plan file, slap one together (an evening if  you have the materials), bolt on a Cox 049 and fly it!! OK, I know you are not a beginner but the Beginner's Ringmaster counts as a Ringmaster for the Fly-A-Thon and it actually flies reasonably well for a slab wing model.
John Cralley
AMA 52183
Central Illinois

Offline John Cralley

• Admiral
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2013, 11:15:04 AM »
The list of countries that are participating now includes the Netherlands and South Africa!!  #^  ;D

Australia
Argentina
Brazil
Canada
Czech Republic
Italy
Netherlands
South Africa
South Korea
UK
USA
John Cralley
AMA 52183
Central Illinois

Offline Andrew Borgogna

• Andy
  • Admiral
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2013, 11:39:44 AM »
As long as we are showing off our beloved Ringmasters here is a picture of my take-apart electric Ringmaster.  The kit comes from RSM.
Andy
Andrew B. Borgogna

Offline Duke.Johnson

• 2014 Supporters
  • Captain
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2013, 11:46:21 AM »
As long as we are showing off our beloved Ringmasters here is a picture of my take-apart electric Ringmaster.  The kit comes from RSM.
Andy

Can you take a picture if the battiery compartment and electronics? Please.

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2013, 01:23:12 PM »
Hi John,

I am hoping to have my oldest son, Aaron, along with Pat over here (or somewhere!) and have a Ringmaster S-1 done so that we all can fly it.  I will probably be flying my "old" S-1 wit the first series Veco .35 (made by K&B Allyn) myself.  It only has maybe 10 flights on it.  It is only about 20 years old!

BIG Bear
RNMM/AMM
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Offline John Cralley

• Admiral
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2013, 01:54:12 PM »
Can you take a picture if the battiery compartment and electronics? Please.

Duke, There is a whole building thread for the electric take apart Ringmaster:
 http://stunthanger.com/smf/index.php?topic=30420.0

Reply # 47 shows the electronic components locations.
John Cralley
AMA 52183
Central Illinois

Offline Duke.Johnson

• 2014 Supporters
  • Captain
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2013, 03:31:58 PM »
Thanks John, I did see that before, but I didn't see the battery compartment.  And I thought it might be in conflict with the bellcrank.

Offline YakNine

• AMA Member
  • Commander
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2013, 04:51:12 PM »
Sorry John I am getting married on the 5th and my huge to do list for the wedding doesn't include airplanes if I know what's good for me !  y1

Offline RogerGreene

• 21 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2013, 05:20:31 PM »
Does anyone have plans in PDF or jpg for the Super Ringmaster? I would like to build one.

Thanks
Roger
Fly Stunt <><
AMA 435R
USAF Veteran 1962-66 SAC
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it. FAA #FA3RFLPAN7

Offline John Cralley

• Admiral
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2013, 07:00:29 PM »
I think Barry Baxter has plans for a Super Ringmaster. Google him and check his listing.
John Cralley
AMA 52183
Central Illinois

Offline RogerGreene

• 21 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2013, 10:34:28 AM »
I checked at Barry Baxter Plans and the Super Ringmaster is not listed. Also checked at the Brotherhood of the Ring, Super Ringmaster is not there either.  :(

Are ther any other places??

Thanks,
Roger

Fly Stunt <><
AMA 435R
USAF Veteran 1962-66 SAC

Offline Duke.Johnson

• 2014 Supporters
  • Captain
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2013, 11:27:14 AM »
Baxter's has it under Sport page1.

Offline RogerGreene

• 21 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2013, 09:11:43 PM »
Thanks Duke, I didn't look at the Sport page.

Roger
Fly Stunt <><
AMA 435R
USAF Veteran 1962-66 SAC

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2013, 08:44:57 AM »
And Barry is very great at getting plans out when ordered.   I several sets of plans ordered from him.   
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203

Offline Duke.Johnson

• 2014 Supporters
  • Captain
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2013, 08:03:47 PM »
I thought I would post a picture of the ringmasters I've been working on.  Mostly complete, should be ready for the weekend.  Would have liked to build the Micro, I still might.  Next year I plan on building the bipe series.

Mike Griffin

« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2013, 10:36:25 PM »
The New Orleans Ringmasters flying club will be out in force this weekend....heck... look what our club name is...    y1 y1 y1 y1
Mike

Offline MarcusCordeiro

• 2013 Supporter
  • Admiral
  • "Never fly faster than your shoulder angel"
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2013, 07:27:09 AM »
We will have a big meeting happening.
I'll post a report and tons of pics!!
Hail Ringmaster!!!

Marcus
Live to fly, fly to live
Aces High!

"There's no try. Do or Do not." - Master Yoda

"Wealth and fame, he's ignorant
Action is his reward, look out
Here comes Marcus, man..."

Offline John Cralley

• Admiral
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2013, 08:39:42 AM »
There will be a small group of us flying at starting 10:00 AM the Calvary Methodist Church located at the East end of Rabb Road Normal, IL 61761. Anyone who can make it to this central Illinois area is welcome to come join us. This is a grass lawn and no mufflers required -- AMA membership is optional.  ;D

There will be loaners for those who want to fly but don't have a Ringmaster of their own!
John Cralley
AMA 52183
Central Illinois

James_Mynes

« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2013, 04:20:38 PM »
My Ringmaster will fly this weekend. It's ready except for wheels, gotta get some for it.
The paint has given me fits in this Florida humidity. It may peel off, but the Ringmaster WILL fly this weekend.

Offline Duke.Johnson

• 2014 Supporters
  • Captain
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2013, 08:07:06 PM »
I'm having a bad time with blushing with all the rain.  I ran out of thinner, can I use acetone to mist over it like thinner to remove the blushing?

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here