News:

• May 28, 2024, 05:53:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 2024 F2 World Championships: Looking for sponsors  (Read 882 times)

Offline BillLee

• AMA Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
2024 F2 World Championships: Looking for sponsors
« on: November 28, 2023, 08:06:51 AM »
Several things needed for the CL World Champs would be perfect "sponsorship" items. The two that come to mind are the lanyards for the name badges, and the "bib" that the competitors wear that have their competitor ID printed on them. Both items need to be prepared and could easily include a sponsor name.

Let me know if you have any ideas.

Regards,

Bill
Bill Lee
AMA 20018

Online Dave_Trible

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: 2024 F2 World Championships: Looking for sponsors
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2023, 09:16:58 AM »
Bill there will be some level of support coming from our area.  Do you have any idea what is needed?

Dave
AMA 20934
FAA Certificate FA3ATY4T94

Offline Paul Gibeault

• New Pilot
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2023, 12:36:14 PM »
For those two items below, do you have an idea of the price you're expecting for each?  Cheers, Paul

Several things needed for the CL World Champs would be perfect "sponsorship" items. The two that come to mind are the lanyards for the name badges, and the "bib" that the competitors wear that have their competitor ID printed on them. Both items need to be prepared and could easily include a sponsor name.

Let me know if you have any ideas.

Regards,

Bill
[/quote]

Offline BillLee

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2023, 04:36:16 PM »
I have been able to get the ball-park for the "bibs". They will be numbered as usual, indicating the class (A,B,C,D, or DMechanic) and a sequence number. Looks like $500 will cover them nicely.

If there is anybody that would like to see their logo on all of the bibs along with the WChamps logo, please get back to me asap.

Regards,

Bill

PS: I already have a sponsor for the lanyards.
Bill Lee
AMA 20018

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here