Bob Whitely is gone

<< < (2/8) > >>

Craig Beswick:
Rest in peace Bob.
Sympathy to your family and loved ones.

Craig Beswick

Ted Fancher:
Oh, Dear God,

The message I hoped I'd never see...yet knew was on its way. 

God bless Bob and God bless those who knew, loved and will miss him. 

To Bob Hunt:  Thank you, my friend.  I can't imagine what needs to be said could be said any better than you gave us in your good bye.  The picture with Bob and Rich brought  back memories of a time so long ago on the calendar yet it felt so real and present that I could reach out and touch my friend...and did.

Farewell, my friend.  There will, most likely, be circles in Heaven and, if not, I've no doubt you'll make sure there will be. 

Ted Fancher

Hmmmm.  I noted a lot of the word "friends" in my post.     Good!

Larry Renger:
I just checked. Bob is not in the AMA Hall of Fame. With the designs and contest wins to his credit, this should be remedied.

Perhaps one of you guys who knew him really well can do the nomination.

I am on the voting committee, and you can be sure which way I’ll go.

Contact me and I can give you clues on what the nomination should include. Most of the other committee members are RC guys and will need some serious information. I have seen some really pitiful applications come through.

bob whitney:
BOB called me a couple weeks ago to order some of my carbon props that will never get used .God Speed Bob

Trostle:

--- Quote from: Larry Renger on January 14, 2021, 05:57:19 PM ---I just checked. Bob is not in the AMA Hall of Fame. With the designs and contest wins to his credit, this should be remedied.

Perhaps one of you guys who knew him really well can do the nomination.

I am on the voting committee, and you can be sure which way I’ll go.

Contact me and I can give you clues on what the nomination should include. Most of the other committee members are RC guys and will need some serious information. I have seen some really pitiful applications come through.

--- End quote ---

Hi Larry,

I have the complete file from Wynn Paul regarding the PAMPA Hall of Fame.  Bob Whitely was installed in the PAMPA Hall of Fame in 2012.  The others installed that year were Allen Brickaus, John D'Ottavio, Shareen Fancher, Ted Fancher, David Fitzgerald, Frank McMillan, Tom Morris,  and Winfred Urtnowski.

Keith

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version