News:

Advertise Here

• September 20, 2019, 06:51:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Saito 56 Manifold & Venturi  (Read 321 times)

Offline G McClintic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New Pilot
Saito 56 Manifold & Venturi
« on: August 22, 2019, 11:04:46 AM »
Re-Posting in this Forum as it may get more visibility than the Vendors Forum?

Looking for a Pat Johnston Manifold and Venturi kit for a Saito 56. I have tried contacting Ultra Hobby with no success. Are these still available, or does anyone have one they are willing to part with?

Thanks

Glenn

Offline G McClintic

• New Pilot
Re: Saito 56 Manifold & Venturi
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 11:06:39 PM »
Sounds like there are several ways to convert these engines to CL. If I can't find what I'm looking for I will work on something else - a fixed barrel, or an insert, but I'm posting a picture of what I really want.

Specifically, I want the aluminum block shown here. I have the venturi and needle valve.

Let me know if anyone has one (or can make one??)

Thanks again

Glenn

Offline Matt Spencer

• Admiral
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 06:48:37 PM »
Heres a fancy pants carb mod, ' borrowed ' from further down this page . http://www.tulsacl.com/SaitoCarb.html

The Big nylon screw choke adjuster is popular , the saying its the only way to adjust the speed , mixture going leaner only burns out the engine .
BERRINGER was Mr Satio as far as control line went . Theres a drawing for his intake on his Sukoi plan .

Is there a Satio ' Control Line ' intake for them now ? . Or is theirs just a adaption of the R C Carb .

Offline G McClintic

• New Pilot
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 12:44:20 AM »
I believe the CL version of the Saito engines (if you can find one) uses the stock Carb body with a fixed Barrel and a removable insert. That's only 2 venturi sizes. I want to use an OS FP venturi (maybe the .25 size) and then I can make one if I need a special size. That's why I really like the Pat Johnston design.

Online Larry Wong

• Captain
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2019, 06:42:36 PM »
I believe the CL version of the Saito engines (if you can find one) uses the stock Carb body with a fixed Barrel and a removable insert. That's only 2 venturi sizes. I want to use an OS FP venturi (maybe the .25 size) and then I can make one if I need a special size. That's why I really like the Pat Johnston design.

did you find a venturi ?  is this the kind you are looking for? post mail me at   lfw914@aol.com
Larry

Believing is the Beginning to greatness <><

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here