News:

• May 28, 2024, 02:37:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: ST G-15 .19  (Read 546 times)

Offline Leester

• 2014 Supporters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
ST G-15 .19
« on: May 15, 2007, 03:40:41 PM »
While in Champaign Il. yesterday I stopped at there local hobby shop (really cool, junk all over). Looking through there engine compartments I noticd a G-15 .19 C/L engine new, never mounted, they have all kinds of used engines very few new and it's all r/c. Even though it's missing the needle I just had to buy it. I have one already that I had a venturi made for. In comparing the two the pics will show the venturi for the newer one is HUGE and the back plate has a screw in it (for pressure fuel ??). The new one came with a needle nose spinner uncut for a prop.

Can these engines be used for stunt ? Randy do you have needles for these or should I just get a complete NVA ?
Leester
ama 830538

Offline Paul Smith

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: ST G-15 .19
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 04:36:10 PM »
I had six G15's.

It's speed, racing, and free flight engine.  Using it for combat was a piece of work.  They like high RPM will not allow themselves to be under-REV'ed.

Perhaps in a Clown racer for the Brodak?

If both of yours work, that's only .38, total.  Could be a nice P-38 for P40 Stunt, and legal on .015" lines.  Forget mufflers, hand out ear plugs.

Paul Smith

Offline RandySmith

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
    • Aero Products
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 10:11:25 PM »
While in Champaign Il. yesterday I stopped at there local hobby shop (really cool, junk all over). Looking through there engine compartments I noticd a G-15 .19 C/L engine new, never mounted, they have all kinds of used engines very few new and it's all r/c. Even though it's missing the needle I just had to buy it. I have one already that I had a venturi made for. In comparing the two the pics will show the venturi for the newer one is HUGE and the back plate has a screw in it (for pressure fuel ??). The new one came with a needle nose spinner uncut for a prop.

Can these engines be used for stunt ? Randy do you have needles for these or should I just get a complete NVA ?

HI
NOPE  unless  you wanna put them on a  slow rat trainer  :-)

I do have  the  STOCK  15 size  ST  nva  for them though

Randy

Offline Air Ministry .

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 07:13:33 PM »

Want a stunt engine / ? Trade a new ST. V-60 for the two 19s,

or did you just put those on there to annoy me !

Matt. Spencer .

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here