News:

• May 03, 2024, 03:55:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: RO-Jett prop?  (Read 701 times)

Offline FLOYD CARTER

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
    • owner
RO-Jett prop?
« on: December 18, 2009, 11:32:46 AM »
This Hurricane stunter has RO-Jett 61 and I've used only a Master Airscrew 12-6 on it.  Although the plane doesn't seem to lack authority in most maneuvers, I think a different prop might improve matters a bit.  I haven't tried any other props and perhaps some good advice would save me time experimenting?  What might I try next?

Floyd
89 years, but still going (sort of)
AMA #796  SAM #188  LSF #020

Online Brett Buck

• Admiral
Re: RO-Jett prop?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 07:26:38 PM »
This Hurricane stunter has RO-Jett 61 and I've used only a Master Airscrew 12-6 on it.  Although the plane doesn't seem to lack authority in most maneuvers, I think a different prop might improve matters a bit.  I haven't tried any other props and perhaps some good advice would save me time experimenting?  What might I try next?

This is with a conventional header muffler?

Brett

Online Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
Re: RO-Jett prop?
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2009, 12:36:57 PM »
I want to know about the Stalker .51RE prop question you posted a month or two ago. Did you find anything better, or even try any of the suggested props?  If you found something that worked, please report. If you didn't try anything, because it wasn't available at the LHS, then there seems to be nothing to be gained from this post.
 R%%%%
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here