News:

• May 07, 2024, 09:57:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: OS Max 35 S  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Leester

• 2014 Supporters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
OS Max 35 S
« on: February 26, 2007, 11:57:22 AM »
I have an OS Max 35 S that has the case drilled for a ST NVA. The venturi's I have just received from Lee's Machine are sized for the OS NVA ( I knew they would be ) Can I use the OS NVA's as is or will the over size hole in the case cause a problem ? I know I can drill the venturi to the ST size but I really don't want to use the ST set up. Will nylon or whatever washers on the outsides of the case work if the " as is " OS NVA's won't ?  Thanks
Leester
ama 830538

Offline RandySmith

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
    • Aero Products
Re: OS Max 35 S
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 12:27:19 PM »
I have an OS Max 35 S that has the case drilled for a ST NVA. The venturi's I have just received from Lee's Machine are sized for the OS NVA ( I knew they would be ) Can I use the OS NVA's as is or will the over size hole in the case cause a problem ? I know I can drill the venturi to the ST size but I really don't want to use the ST set up. Will nylon or whatever washers on the outsides of the case work if the " as is " OS NVA's won't ?  Thanks

Hello

The case most likley has never been driiled out, the OS MAX 35S were the same size spray bar as a ST, the new OS  NVAs are much smaller in diameter than the 35S ones were.
You can use the new smaller OS bars but you will need a slighly thicker o-ring and  you will also need to make sure that the sides of the spray bar where they contact the case   are  sealed  and  you don't get any air leaks there.

You will also  need to keep in mind that the venturie  will act like it is about  30 thou  larger with the new  style  OS  NVA  over  the  older  thicker ones

Randy

Offline Leester

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 01:05:27 PM »
Thanks Randy: What is the best way to seal the case ? Does anyone make or carry a NVA that fits the case ?
Leester
ama 830538

Offline RandySmith

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
    • Aero Products
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 01:24:41 PM »
Thanks Randy: What is the best way to seal the case ? Does anyone make or carry a NVA that fits the case ?

Hi

The easiest way would be to carefully use some silicone sealant,And  Yes  I make a  PA  NVA  that is the correct size for that motor .

Regards
Randy

Offline Leester

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 01:49:55 PM »
Thanks again: I was hoping you'd say you had the NVA's.
Leester
ama 830538

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here