News:

• May 14, 2024, 03:12:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Aero Products pipes  (Read 463 times)

Offline Gordon Tarbell

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
Aero Products pipes
« on: July 02, 2011, 11:47:34 AM »
Are the Quiet series pipes the ones with the little rubber stinger out the end and the Ultra torque pipes have the aluminum end bit held in place by the three allen screws . These pipes weren't labeled and I am not familiar enough with the different designs to know . Tried to tell by the pics. on the website but no joy. Just change my name to HEMI (short for pain in the *ss).
Gordon Tarbell AMA 15019

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Aero Products pipes
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 12:09:33 PM »
You got it right, Gordon. About the pipes, I mean... VD~ Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline RandySmith

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
    • Aero Products
Re: Aero Products pipes
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 08:12:22 PM »
Are the Quiet series pipes the ones with the little rubber stinger out the end and the Ultra torque pipes have the aluminum end bit held in place by the three allen screws . These pipes weren't labeled and I am not familiar enough with the different designs to know . Tried to tell by the pics. on the website but no joy. Just change my name to HEMI (short for pain in the *ss).

Hi  Gordon

Yes the UQ series has the carbon back with the plug in silicone stinger
The UT series is the al. back, They are held in with cf and epoxy, the 3 steel 3-48s are just there as a failsafe
Randy

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here