News:

• May 08, 2024, 01:33:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: FREE ENGINE GIVE-A-WAY  (Read 795 times)

Offline LARRY RICE

• 2014 Supporters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
FREE ENGINE GIVE-A-WAY
« on: August 25, 2010, 06:27:35 AM »

Posted on Sam's Stuff And Hobbies web site under Slow Combat Fliers:

ATTENTION! Combat and Sport Stunt Fliers - As a SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER BLACK HAWK MODELS is giving you a chance to WIN a new FOX .35 ENGINE starting now and through the month of September. The purchase of either a Black Hawk Models APOCALYPSE II or MONGOOSE kit will automatically put your name into a drawing for the FOX engine, to be given away on October 1st.

Not a bad deal.
Larry

Offline LARRY RICE

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
Re: FREE ENGINE GIVE-A-WAY
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 06:12:45 AM »
Three days left then someone will get a brand new engine free to fly his new Black Hawk Model with.  Z@@ZZZ You snooze you loose.

Larry

Offline LARRY RICE

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 07:16:22 AM »
     The winner is Robert C. Matiska Congratulations we at Black Hawk Models hope that you will have many enjoyable hours building and flying your kit and years of fun with your new Fox .35 engine.  #^
Larry

Offline Bob Matiska

• 2020 supporter
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 06:30:10 PM »
Larry,

Thanks for the engine! First time I ever won anything and I'm very happy about it!

The kits are beautiful! Will most likely start the Apocolypse later this month after returning from a trip to Florida and may stick the Fox on it.  I'm mostly a sport flyer at my age and it should be a fun combination. The Mongoose brings back some memories of one I built for Slow Rat 35 years ago, with  K&B 35 Series 75 that I still have. It could be deja vu all over again, as Yogi would say. I'm going to try to stop at Air Time Hobbies in Bunnell, Florida while I'm down south, to check out the kits they have, too. I built many Musciano kits back in the 1960s and may pick up a few there.

Again, thanks!

Bob

AMA 56267

Offline David Miller

• Lieutenant
  • CL, RC, Hunting and Fishing!
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 02:26:18 AM »
 R%%%%Congratulations and show us a picture later!!!
MSgt (RET) David G. Miller
AMA 560263

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here