News:

• April 30, 2024, 07:31:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Core House Web Site  (Read 825 times)

Offline phil c

• 21 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Core House Web Site
« on: February 20, 2010, 01:29:23 PM »
Thanks for all the emails, I broke the website trying to update it.  It now appears to be up and running reasonably well at http://home.earthlink.net/~philcartier.

Got lots of new stuff, in addition to a large selection of the best foam wings you can by at very reasonable prices.
phil Cartier

Dwayne

Re: Core House Web Site
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 06:58:36 AM »
Thanks Phil
Dwayne

Offline Bob Furr

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 11:38:03 PM »
Not completely sure it is the web site but I cannot get to the prices.   Also a question about the Giles, does a bladder tank allow a 2-4 break? 
Bob

Offline phil c

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 05:14:28 AM »
Not completely sure it is the web site but I cannot get to the prices.   Also a question about the Giles, does a bladder tank allow a 2-4 break? 
Bob

Most of the price list links work.  I'll try and fix the others today.  The easiest one to find is at the bottom of the catalog page.

The LA 40 I originally used would do a 4-2 break running on the bladder.  It was pretty touchy though.  As pointed out, a bladder fuel system is not predictable enough for running the big props needed in stunt.  Paul Walker got it to work pretty reliably with a pressure regulator in his B-17.  If you do that it's no longer cheap and simple.  You can reliably run almost any engine at a rich 2 cycle on the proper propellor.  The motor has to be running well up in rpm though.  I expect with the right timings on the shaft and sleeve you could get the same results at 10-11,000 rpm, but not with any motors I'm familiar with.
phil Cartier

Offline Bob Furr

• Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 02:11:06 PM »
Thanks Phil... I am rather fond of the wet two cycle approach... it has served me well with engines ranging from 1/2a thru K&B 40s...  So I am thinking I will be heading that direction if I get around to using a bladder on a model for stunt.    I really like the bubble free fuel feed of a bladder.
Thanks
Bob

BTW even though I cut my own wings I have been very very happy with the wings from you.  You do great work.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here