News:

• May 10, 2024, 05:03:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Brodak Gladiator with Profi .049  (Read 2621 times)

Offline mike londke

• 23 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Brodak Gladiator with Profi .049
« on: March 18, 2015, 07:37:39 PM »
AMA 48913  USPA D-19580  NRA Life Member  MI State Record Holder 50 way Freefall Formation Skydive  "Don't let the planet sneak up on you"

Offline Jim Carter

• Admiral
Re: Brodak Gladiator with Profi .049
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 09:50:35 AM »
Man, that's great, just great!!  Be sure to encourage and allow him to develop an interest in building and repairing.  In reflection, I've had the joy of teaching kids to fly but I was never able to follow through with the developing the love and desire for building.  As such unless I was supplying the lines, planes and so forth, I don't know of any of the kids sticking with the hobby given the fact that there is a whole world of other "ready-to-use" interests and activities interspersed with school, family needs and so forth.  Congratulations!!

Jim

Offline Andre Ming

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 07:28:59 PM »
Hi Mike!

Neat!

Is this you, or your son, or a friend flying?  Also... got a pic of the airplane/engine combo?

Searching to find my new place in this hobby!

Offline mike londke

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 08:36:02 PM »
Hi Mike!

Neat!

Is this you, or your son, or a friend flying?  Also... got a pic of the airplane/engine combo?

That is me flying, my sons video is on the main forum under "Samuel Solo's". The planes are packed up for a contest this weekend, If they survive I will post a pic for you.
AMA 48913  USPA D-19580  NRA Life Member  MI State Record Holder 50 way Freefall Formation Skydive  "Don't let the planet sneak up on you"

Offline Andre Ming

• Captain
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 09:50:39 PM »
That is me flying, my sons video is on the main forum under "Samuel Solo's".

I saw that!  He's a neat little guy and was doing great to be so short in the britches!

The planes... If they survive I will post a pic for you.

LL~  Been there, DONE that!!! When I was learning to fly stunts using 36X powered Demon's on bladder pressure (I like doing things the hard way sometimes)... I would build a trio, head for the flying field on Sunday... and crash 'em!  It became a standing joke for Dad: "Well, son, did you bring them home in a basket again?"  Soon, though, I was bringing all of them home in one piece, and before the summer was over crashes had become very rare. (Usually due to one of the .015" lines breaking that we used back then.)

Searching to find my new place in this hobby!

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here