News:

• April 28, 2024, 10:30:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: WHO NEEDS TANKS!!! Perfect Brand Tanks For Sale!!  (Read 764 times)

Offline Dan McEntee

• 23 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
WHO NEEDS TANKS!!! Perfect Brand Tanks For Sale!!
« on: June 21, 2023, 07:30:27 PM »
   In getting back into the garage to look for something and to do some cleaning and organizing, I find myself over flowing with small Perfect brand tanks. Lots of sizes, wedges and squares, new in box, some might ne new but no box and tarnished. I had purged this collection once in the last 5 years or so and thought I was down to just what I thought I might use or my son might use, but they must have reproduced!!

I don't have an inventory yet, not sure how long it will take me to sort them and try to figure out the sizes, but if you are looking for any and at least know how long the tank you want needs to be we can go from there. Perfect tanks start at 1/4 ounce and go up from there and were called out on a lot of 1/2A kit plans, so if you are building that dream kit from when you were a kid I may just have the tank for it. forum rules require a price, so I'm going to keep this simple, I hope!! Brodak makes replicas of the 1'4 and 3/8 ounce tank, ( and maybe more, I didn't look through the whole list,) and their tanks start out at $14.99. I'm going to price any tank out of this group that is New In Box at half of that, $7.50. Any tank out of this box that is not new in box will be half of that, or $3.75. I have square tanks that go up to 4 ounces or more I think, and down to the smaller ranges so if those suit your needs for a scale model or anything that doesn't need to stunt, let me know what you are looking for. All sales final. Some of these tanks might look tarnished on the outside but a good soaking with some white vinegar and if you have access to an ultrasonic cleaner, the insides should be clean enough to be operable. For $3.75 it's worth a little effort.

I'm just trying to make some room for myself and get these onto the hands of anyone that might need them and want to do it as quickly and easily as possible. I'm starting to get back on my feet after a knee rebuild, and I hope to be spending more time flying for the rest of the summer. The days start to get shorter from here on out so I don't want to waste a second of day light!! I haven't counted them all up yet but there mau be in excess of 100 tanks here.

Payment can be arranged most any old way, PayPal preferred, and buyer pays actual shipping. After I box your stuff up I will get a shipping quote for the least expensive way and let you know. I use Pirateship.com and they have proven to save me and you some time and money. With shipping rates they way they are, even on Pirateship, you may want to buy extra, as shipping one or two may be the same as 5 or 6, depending on  the tank size.
  Thanks for looking!
  Dan McEntee
AMA 28784
EAA  1038824
AMA 480405 (American Motorcyclist Association)

Offline Rusty

• 23 supporter
  • Commander
Re: WHO NEEDS TANKS!!! Perfect Brand Tanks For Sale!!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2023, 08:19:14 PM »
I'll buy 3 1/2 oz wedge tanks.   Brodak bh526

Online Dave_Trible

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2023, 07:12:24 AM »
Dan if there are any #11 tanks I'll take what you have.

Dave
AMA 20934
FAA Certificate FA3ATY4T94

Offline Dan McEntee

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2023, 01:53:39 PM »
Dan if there are any #11 tanks I'll take what you have.

Dave

I'll get back to you Dave, Thanks!!
  Dan McEntee
AMA 28784
EAA  1038824
AMA 480405 (American Motorcyclist Association)

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here