News:

• May 12, 2024, 09:38:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: WANTED: Looking for the M&P Stiletto plans  (Read 857 times)

Offline Brian Stas

• 23 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Ensign
WANTED: Looking for the M&P Stiletto plans
« on: February 02, 2021, 07:39:31 AM »
I recently picked up a used M&P Stiletto in need of some TLC.  The gear was removed from the wing, covered over and replaced with an aluminum set up on the fuse.  I think I'll put the wing gear back where it should be. For power options I've got LA 46, ST35, FP35/40, B40, Double Star 50.  If anyone has a set of plans for this version of the Stiletto I'd love to get a copy.  Thanks in advance

Brian 

Online Dan McEntee

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: WANTED: Looking for the M&P Stiletto plans
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 10:47:05 AM »
  Check out the plan f or the smaller Stiletto on Outerzone, and see if that is the same size and type of construction. It is the magazine plan from the original construction article  in 1974 I think. There is also the larger Stiletto 660 plan that it says came from the same article, but they both have a supplement that has the Stiletto story by Les himself that was in StuntNews.  I don't know if I have the M&P plan or not, and it will be a while before I can check. The smaller of the two plans on Outerzone shows what I think you need to know.  I think Walter Umland kitted the smaller one also and he may have plans available.
   Type at you later,
   Dan McEntee
AMA 28784
EAA  1038824
AMA 480405 (American Motorcyclist Association)

Offline Brian Stas

• 23 supporter
  • Ensign
Re: WANTED: Looking for the M&P Stiletto plans
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2021, 11:47:11 AM »
Dan,  I think there are 4 different versions of the Stiletto.  I'll do more research and find out which one I have.  I do see the ailerons don't reach the wingtips, not sure which version this is.

Brian

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here