News:

• April 27, 2024, 06:11:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Engines for sale  (Read 1182 times)

Offline Chris Belcher

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
Engines for sale
« on: October 27, 2019, 11:34:04 AM »
I have 5 motors for sale. All of these are low time motors...none are any where near worn out. They just sit in my model room and need to be in planes flying so I'm selling them off. I'll pay shipping and will take checks or money orders....I don't do paypal. Contiguous states only.

LA46  $75   (bottom left) st needle, .280 venturi and metal backplate, stock muffler but couldn't find the bolts. 1 season on this motor...maybe 20 flights

LA46  $60  (top left)  st needle, plastic back plate, .268 venturi, stock muffler no muffler bolts. This one has about 20 flights on it.

ST46  $75 (top center)  Randy Smith tube muffler, I bought this from a flyer who had the ring replaced by....well I can't remember his name but he's famous for his ST rings.....nope...cant remember...oh, and new boca bearings. I flew this in a cardinal about 10 or 15 flights. Real thumper, great compression and runs really well. Needs new home as Im using ro jetts now and this will just sit. Eric Rule venturi.

FP40  $40  (top right) Bought this new back in 90 something. needs muffler, venturi, needle valve, backplate screws, has a plastic backplate on it which I dont remember if that was stock or not. This motor was in a sig mustang that my son inverted for the first time and scuffed the front of the head fins. In no way did any damage to the motor, just cosmetic.

FP40  $50 (bottom right) Same as above but this one never touched the ground.

I'll take $285 for the lot all at once and will throw in an old blue LA46 that has good piston and sleeve...long story

817-349-1404   if i dont answer leave your number and I'll call back.  PICS coming after I figure it out!!!

Advertise Here

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?
Tags:

Advertise Here