News:

• May 01, 2024, 07:26:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Where U at Ron  (Read 689 times)

Offline Jim Pollock

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Where U at Ron
« on: March 24, 2007, 05:55:21 PM »
Hello Mr. King

You must be flying a lot lately, you have not posted a word here in quite a while.

Jim Pollock

« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 03:12:21 PM by Ty Marcucci »

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
Re: Where U at Ron
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 07:18:42 PM »
Talked to Ron the other day, and he's had quite a "change" at work.  Not much spare time right now plus his AMA VP duties...........
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Offline Ron King

• Commander
Re: Where U at Ron
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 10:05:03 AM »
Jim, Bill, and all,

Thanks for asking. I have had to take a sabbatical from building model planes. My new projects are in very secure locations and I don't have the schedule flexibility I enjoyed when I was doing unclassified work.

My "modeling activity" has been limited to working with Prince William County (Virginia) to secure a new flying site for the RC guys and I stick my head out the back door sometimes and fly my little RC T-Rex helicopter.

I have been upgrading my electric stuff (at least some of the stuff I learn is useful) and I may take another stab at electric CLPA when I get back.

I appreciate your concern and will try to keep my nose in the Stunt Hanger more often. Retirement seems so far away, but maybe I can escape early.  n~

Ron

Ron King
AMA AVP District 4
Wannabe Stunt Pilot since 1963
 Amateurs practice until they get it right; Pros practice until they cannot get it wrong.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here