News:

• May 21, 2024, 12:15:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Veco/Wagner Chief  (Read 2241 times)

Offline Gerald Schamp

• AMA Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
Veco/Wagner Chief
« on: May 21, 2014, 02:26:53 PM »
Was wondering if Joe Wagner is still around and if plans for the Wagner/Veco Chief can be ordered from him.

Offline Joseph Lijoi

• Commander
Re: Veco/Wagner Chief
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 05:54:27 AM »
The plans that Joe drew are available on Ebay.  I don't know if they are bootleg or not.  I tried to contact Joe a while back and was unable to do so.  I bought these plans off of Ebay and the guy delivered quickly.  Plans for the Super Chief are included on this plan.  This is a 1950 version and will answer your previous thread about the Nobler lineage

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Stunt-Plans-Veco-Joe-Wagner-Chief-Super-Chief-1950-1951-/151291150431

Offline Dennis Holler

• Commander
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 06:36:45 AM »
I have nothing to add about Joe unfortunately, but I was able to download a free set of plans for Joe's version of the Squaw off Outerzone.  I did not see his Chief plans there.  I think the later Veco plan sheet was loaded and a more recent CAD version as well.  It may be worth a check to see if that CAD version is a copy of Joe's plans or not although I doubt that it is.
I've started plenty...would be nice to finish something!!!

Offline Dave_Trible

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 11:35:02 AM »
The plans that Joe drew are available on Ebay.  I don't know if they are bootleg or not.  I tried to contact Joe a while back and was unable to do so.  I bought these plans off of Ebay and the guy delivered quickly.  Plans for the Super Chief are included on this plan.  This is a 1950 version and will answer your previous thread about the Nobler lineage

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Stunt-Plans-Veco-Joe-Wagner-Chief-Super-Chief-1950-1951-/151291150431
I got a set of Squaw plans from Joe off Ebay last year.  The EBay ID on these plans isn't the same however his old ID pulls up nothing of him now.  Sure the plans are good though.  Might get a set.

Dave
AMA 20934
FAA Certificate FA3ATY4T94

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here