News:

• May 10, 2024, 08:39:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Super Magician pictures wanted.  (Read 1002 times)

Offline Greg Howie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant
Super Magician pictures wanted.
« on: November 16, 2011, 06:15:20 PM »
Dose anyone remember a magazine back in the day that showed about 5 guys that made a scaled up version of the Magician? I can't remember if the gear were on the wing or not, but would that make that plane classic leagal ? Could someone please post some info about this plane ? Thanks ? 
Oh ....I see ,you mean the ones on a string ?

Greg Howie

Offline Greg Howie

• Lieutenant
Re: Super Magician pictures wanted.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 02:25:58 PM »
 I am thinking model airplane news early 70's. maybe 69-74 . I thought it was on the cover but maybe not. Just inside someplace in the round and round pages. Hope that helps. it would be real cool if it could be legal. Thank you for your efforts in advance. I would rather build one of them for a profile 40 event. I do remember it well. It must have been in there cus it all we had at the time. Don't think it was flying models. MAN for almost for sure I take a look also I know I have seen it and wanted to build one. They were very cool. Thanks TY

Greg Howie

Offline Greg Howie

• Lieutenant
Re: Super Magician pictures wanted.
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 04:26:00 PM »
Thank you Ty , yeah that's the one I remember. I guess the super part of the memory was a trick my ole brain played on me. The older I get, the greater I was type of thing. It was part of one of my pipe dreams. I guess I was the one wanting to make a super magician with gear on the wings and flaps. They do look bigger than most . Must be the perspective of the camera. Thank you for looking . I owe you one. LOL never mind  :-[

Greg Howie

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here