News:

• April 27, 2024, 01:09:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Jack Sheeks...  (Read 735 times)

Offline Chris Edinger

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
  • Hawker Hurricane
Jack Sheeks...
« on: November 08, 2007, 09:28:48 PM »
When i lived in indianapolis i met jack once... later heard he bought Westside Hobbies from Dale..but dont know his whereabout now.. is he still in indy.. thanks..
Lee's Summit MO
AMA 896082

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
Re: Jack Sheeks...
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 11:13:21 PM »
Jack and his lovely wife are still in Indy. ;D
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Steve Kientz

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 03:20:54 PM »
I still live in Indy. He didn't buy Westside Hobbies. The guy that did use to race R/c cars with me. Can't remember his name. The first thing he did was through away all the old stock,you know the stuff that Dale had ratholed away in the basement. probably 40+ years of hard to find parts. Needless to say he didn't stay in business long.
When did you live in Indy?

Offline Chris Edinger

• Commander
  • Hawker Hurricane
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 09:38:24 PM »
sorry for the delay... have been trying to figure out how to navigate this site...  i lived in indy 71-74...  out so west of circle at airport... they have since torn down my house for airport expansion.... loved all the guys in the control line club.. dennis duvall i think.... cant remember all the names.. John.. who worked for Lear i think.. was a rat racer..  of course dale....... ... i bought Jack's Hawker Hurricane.. still fly it occasionally.. but its gettin old.. thinking about restoring it...

i see all these people on line here at this site.. but no one in chat.. so how do you communicate???...

thanks
Chris
Lee's Summit MO
AMA 896082

Advertise Here
Tags: still in indy?? 

Advertise Here