News:

• April 27, 2024, 09:05:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: A great example of beautifully thought out plans and drawings.  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Shultzie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
Over the years....we have seen about a "kajeeeellliion drawings and plans but to this ol' balsa butcher I have always enjoyed CHARLES JACKSON' beautiful renderings.

Here is a beautiful example of layouts by Dennis Adamisin & Charles Jackson on Dennis's amazingly detailed and creative slick semi-scale Nats winning Typhoon...that just isn't a set of plans...but real ART INDEED! (PUN INTENDED!" H^^
Don Shultz

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
Re: A great example of beautifully thought out plans and drawings.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 10:40:15 AM »
Werwage's P-47 plans are worthy to be frames also.

Allen

Allen...
Don't teeeeeeeease me sooo? Where can we see those plans? To this old tooner' nothing is as beautiful as quality plans. Even folks have had some of them "tattooooo'd" on their own flesh in places....I wouldn't even consider thimkin' about!!!!!! I just was blown away by this shirt with Bob Gieske's "Gobbler" silk screen onto it.
Don Shultz

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
Re: A great example of beautifully thought out plans and drawings.
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 11:23:00 AM »
Werwage's P-47 plans are worthy to be frames also.

Allen

Nothing is as beautiful as a P-47 and so many beautiful ones are showing up everywhere...Our very own "SPARKY" has a gaggle of 47's that would make anyone who love JUG's think that they had dun'dood-died and gone to heaven for...

I'll never forget the day that I opened my old issue of Jan-fed issue of AM 1966 and couldn't put that issue down until I had absorbed that beautiful P-47D Stunter of Charles Parrott' and plans that were inked by the amazing AUBREY KOCHMAN! WOW!

Check out his Moonie at:  www.mooneymite.com/articles/kochmanmodel.htm
This guy rules the lnkin'side of my demented brain.
Don Shultz

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here