News:

• May 05, 2024, 03:36:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Speaking of Brodak, back cover of CLW  (Read 462 times)

Offline Bob Reeves

• 2016 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
    • Somethin'Xtra Inc.
Speaking of Brodak, back cover of CLW
« on: May 06, 2011, 09:57:27 AM »
Check out the back cover of the latest Control Line World  y1

Joe Gilbert and I will be entering two in 15 at the Fly-In and of course I'll enter the big one in Sportsman. Guess it's OK to go ahead and announce that Brodak is going to kit the 15. A release date hasn't been set yet but hoping we can get the Brodak kit bonus at the Fly-In. The one I'll be flying is powered with the OS 15CVA and Joe's will have a Magnum 15. Initial flights (all two of them) were promicing, was a bit breezy and didn't try to time low speed. High speed was 30 seconds but haven't played with props and the engine is still breaking in. Was able to get to hang for a partial lap at low speed but I obviously need more practice, think these two flights were my 6th and 7th on a carrier airplane.

In case you don't subscribe to CLW...

Joe Just

Re: Speaking of Brodak, back cover of CLW
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 04:22:39 PM »
First it was the FRONT COVER, now its' the BACK COVER!!!  What's next, the COVER OF THE ROLLING STONES????  Bob let me be the first to congradulate you , and I want one of the first run of the .15 size kits. Price ?
Joe Just

Offline Bob Reeves

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
    • Somethin'Xtra Inc.
Re: Speaking of Brodak, back cover of CLW
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 03:10:47 AM »
Hi Joe,

As far as I know the kit was just put in the pipe line with a few others in front of it. Am sure it will be a while before John will be able to set a price and have no idea when it might get into production. I may have jumped the gun a bit and be best to wait till Brodak officially announces it.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here