News:

• April 30, 2024, 08:12:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Postal Carrier Contest Final Results  (Read 813 times)

Joe F Just

• Trade Count: (0)
Postal Carrier Contest Final Results
« on: July 03, 2009, 10:25:56 AM »
The PCC Committee is Happy to report the final placings in the postal contest.  Here are the names and scores per our scoring methods.

.15 Carrier

1st Place..........Paul Smith.........Score 146.80
Last Place.........Tim Lanore..................69.40

Closest to overall entry average and winner of the lion's share of prizes.................Robert Crusan........Score 116.14

.36 Carrier

1st Place...........Joe Shoemaker..........Score...........157.32
Last place..........Ken Buck..................Score...........75.25

Closest to overall entry average and winner of the lions share of prizes...............Dan Birks...........Score...129.88

We feel that the first year of the Postal Carrier Contest was a great effort by all those involved. We learned a lot and next year the contest will be expanded.

Now, due to an internal error we have failed to get the mailing address of the winners. anyone with the email address of the winners are asked to send me their info so we can ship them their prizes.  If this is not acceptable, please mail me their mailing  address.  THANKS!
Joe Just

Offline Mike Anderson

• Admiral
Re: Postal Carrier Contest Final Results
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 08:59:33 PM »
I thought that you had extended this through Sept. ???  But admittedly, I can't find the message or remember where else I might have read this.

Mike@   AMA 10086
Central Iowa

Joe F Just

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 09:47:24 AM »
Mike, reasons for the ending are complex and incluide the possible loss of $150 in gift certificates.

My computer crashed the day I got back from the Brodak contest (welcome home Joe!) I can not access the Yahoo carrier site. Can you help. Also I need help with mailing addresses for the 6 winners.
Joe Just
<ukeyman@justice.com>

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 10:51:57 AM »
Have you tried the member listing on this forum for PM's or E-Mail's?  Just razzing ya.  Maybe next year.  DOC Holliday
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Mike Anderson

• Admiral
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 12:25:16 PM »

....    I can not access the Yahoo carrier site. Can you help. .............

Joe Just
<ukeyman@justice.com>

Maybe -- what is the issue, that you don't have or can't log in to your Yahoo account, or that the groups don't recognize you as a member?

If you want, I can send you an 'Invite' at whatever email address you wish, then you can 'accept' that invitation, but I'm not sure how you then access the group on-line.  I think you still need to be able to log in to Yahoo under whatever username/password you used originally.

If it helps or jogs your memory, you are listed in the group as     joe.ukeyman.just4@ 'gee-male dot com'

Any help needed, just ask.  You can always open a new Yahoo name, I guess.
Mike@   AMA 10086
Central Iowa

Offline Paul Smith

• Admiral
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2009, 03:18:00 PM »
Thanks for running the contest.

I can get an audience with Dan Birks' business manager and forward an address to ship his prizes.

Paul Smith

Joe F Just

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2009, 07:37:45 PM »
Mike, none of this helps. My main problem is that I have lost the carrier group from my "favorite" list. I have no idea of where to begin. My computer crashed the day after I got back from Brodaks and is still not functioning well. For example it refuses to send anyone a PM message, nor will it alow me to attach any photo or document in my email efforts.  This is whey I am coming to this column for help instead of writting directly. I emailed you a request yesterday or Fri. Did you get it?
Joe

Joe F Just

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2009, 07:39:19 PM »
Paul, your prizes are lso packed. I need your address as well. Send to ukeyman@justice.com, or PM me it might work that way as well.
Joe

Offline Mike Anderson

• Admiral
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2009, 09:19:54 PM »
Mike, none of this helps. My main problem is that I have lost the carrier group from my "favorite" list. I have no idea of where to begin. My computer crashed the day after I got back from Brodaks and is still not functioning well. For example it refuses to send anyone a PM message, nor will it alow me to attach any photo or document in my email efforts.  This is whey I am coming to this column for help instead of writting directly. I emailed you a request yesterday or Fri. Did you get it?
Joe

No, I don't THINK so - did you send it to my iowatelecom.net address, my Yahoo address or my Gmail address?

(I have sent you a PM here on Stunthanger - maybe you can read your messages).

In the meantime, if we can establish a couple of working e-mail addresses, I can forward any correspondence you wish to post to the cl_carrier group.

Mike@   AMA 10086
Central Iowa

Offline Mike Anderson

• Admiral
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 11:59:20 AM »
Joe --

I did eventually get your e-mail - you sent it to my work email and it was here
waiting for me this am.

Mike
Mike@   AMA 10086