News:

• April 27, 2024, 12:39:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: I'm glad  (Read 671 times)

Offline john vlna

• 21 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
I'm glad
« on: June 01, 2023, 12:58:52 PM »
I'm glad to see some interest in carrier on this board. During the time I was writing the AMA column the only comments I was getting were from RC'ers. Even if it is about rules at least people are still out there.

I recognize that age is a factor and the the event does not attract many new fliers. One trouble with aging is that little thing in you head starts to dry up and causes vertigo. I have to go from hi to low speed very slowly because of it. Otherwise I'll be on the ground, not a good position to fly from.

Offline bdt-m

• Lieutenant
Re: I'm glad
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2023, 08:26:38 PM »
I'm glad to see some interest in carrier on this board. During the time I was writing the AMA column the only comments I was getting were from RC'ers. Even if it is about rules at least people are still out there.

I recognize that age is a factor and the the event does not attract many new fliers. One trouble with aging is that little thing in you head starts to dry up and causes vertigo. I have to go from hi to low speed very slowly because of it. Otherwise I'll be on the ground, not a good position to fly from.

I feel discussions will spur interest. Getting folks back into carrier that once competed, may be one of the results of open discussions. Rules, engines, designs, results, just about anything carrier related. Getting old certainly has it's challenges as well.

Offline john vlna

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: I'm glad
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2023, 08:28:15 PM »
The good thing about getting old is you are getting old.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here