Speed,Combat,Scale,Racing > Carrier

Carrier Control question update and new question

<< < (3/3)

john vlna:
Paul
I don’t think with that type bc you have the same problem as a Roberts type. I have used that type on sport planes but for carrier i always preferred the Roberts type,
John

bdt-m:

--- Quote from: john vlna on August 27, 2023, 08:39:23 AM ---Roy as I mentioned last Sunday there is an easy fix. I wrote the attached a long time ago when I was the NCS Hi-Lo newsletter editor.  The graphics have gone missing but I  have one glow plane left. This should give you the information you need for a throttle  transfer. If you can meke the picnic next week I'll bring the plane

Of course you will have to do this all on one side because of how you BC is mounted.

--- End quote ---

Got to love the wrap job on the line terminals... no disrespect, just caught my eye. n1

bdt-m:
Never have had any issues with 3-line systems; enough throw, easy to setup, extremely reliable. I understand the attraction to 2.4, the added simplicity, and cost savings. I guess I am 'old school'... and see carrier as a 3-line event, somehow 2 lines lacks the carrier 'flavor' for me.

Good to have options.

Paul Smith:
Well, they have old timer (nostalgia) events for those who favor the old school. 

I fly those and also the more modern 2.4 stuff. 

For a new guy, 2.4 is the way to go.  Three-line is a real challenger to somebody without a stash from the 60's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version