News:

• May 09, 2024, 06:06:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 5 Monthly Prizes for the Postal Carrier Contest  (Read 660 times)

Joe Just

• Trade Count: (0)
5 Monthly Prizes for the Postal Carrier Contest
« on: May 18, 2010, 02:14:25 PM »
We have just recived 5 really usefull items for prizes for the PCC. The committee has decided that these 5 prizes will be given out 1 per month as follows.

May......Lowest score in .15 carrier PCC

June......Highest score in .36 Carrier PCC

July.......Closest to average score in .36 Carrier for contest so far

August....Closest to average score in .15 carrier for contest so far

Sept.......Highest score this month in .15 Carrier PCC

These 5 prizes will be mailed to the winner at the end of the month as listed.  The rest of the prizes will be awarded at the end of Sept and will not be part of this 5 winning items.  We expect to have more than $700 for yearly winners  in merchandise, gift certificates, etc. available, perhaps more! If for any reason there is no particular winner of the month, the item or items will be saved and given to an entrant that did not win anything, using a simple "draw from a hat" method.

THANKS,

PCC Committe members
per Joe Just, reporting

Joe Just

Re: 5 Monthly Prizes for the Postal Carrier Contest
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 12:14:22 PM »
No monthly winner.  the special prize for winning the PCC profile catagory in June was George Marenka.  George, please send me your mailing address and your prize, a Fox 4-way wrench ($12.00 List)  Will be sent to you right away.

All others, dont forget this monthly prize is still open for July,august and Sept.  Final winners will be announced the first part of Oct. Well over $700 in prizes still there for the taking.

Joe

Offline Bob Reeves

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
    • Somethin'Xtra Inc.
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 04:37:04 PM »
Still working on getting the Tulsa gang motivated to finish airplanes.. I'll fly the FJ this weekend if the weather allows maybe that will spark a few fires.

Offline Melvin Schuette

• Ensign
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 05:49:46 PM »
Joe,

Have a question for you.  Who is eligible to enter you carrier postal contest?

Melvin

Joe Just

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 08:01:28 AM »
Melvin, The three man committee has determined that no entrant using a slider can compete in the PCC.  The event is not for those that are already proficiant in AMA Navy Carrier event.  However, anyone flying Sportsman without a slider can enter  and of course all entries in .15 Carrier are elligible when following the PCC Rules (see attached)  The whole thought on the PCC is an attempt tpo introduce Navy Carrier to those that are not too sure if they want to give it a try.  The event is simple with special rules on landing. (See Attached for complete rules)  It is further hoped that there will not be any fudging  as to previous involvement in this venture.  For example, while you are a good friend and competant Carrier pilot, you are not elligible for the .36 size PCC entrance.  We would  not however accept your score in .15 either because of your past envolvement and expertize in that event either. NOTHING PERSONAL MEL, but yolu would have an unfare advantage.
I hope this answers your concerns.

Joe

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 10:49:34 AM »
One reason I have not entered.  I have several trophies from the past NATS and a lot of local contests.   H^^
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Joe Just

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 06:53:42 PM »
Doc, why not grab one of your planes take it to a flying field and have somenbody else give it a try?  With close to $800 in prizes sitting here your "newby"  may just be a winner after a couple of flights on your stuff.  Also and most importantly, we may just get anothr guy/gal "HOOKED'! The same advise goes out to anyone reading this message.
Joe

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here