News:

• April 27, 2024, 04:36:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Paging Tom N., Randy P. !!  (Read 1320 times)

Offline Bill Little

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
Paging Tom N., Randy P. !!
« on: April 19, 2006, 05:59:48 PM »
Hey guys, how about a fill in on Super fil????????
I know y'all have used it (at least Tom N. and I *think* Randy)

j1 j1 j1
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Offline Oregon_Flyer

• ACE
  • Commander
Re: Paging Tom N., Randy P. !!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 08:50:06 PM »
Bill,

Actually one of Randy's pals put him onto Super Fil and I asked Randy if he was using it and he said yes but had went back to West Systems??  and then added that he might go back to it since it sanded so nice.  Scott Riese introduced me to it and for the life of me I do not understand why more builders don't use it.  I have read horror stories about SIG aero-poxie and aero-poxie lite, shoot not me.  You get a super product  that really works every time and it's very reasonable in price.  It comes in two parts that you mix in a ratio of 2-1.  Want info?  go to their web site: Parent Company is Poly Fiber so do the google thing on that.  I ordered mine from Wicks Aircraft Supply but there are others that carry it.  I would be willing to bet my last swing of da smoter this stuff will have you grinning from ear to ear.  mixes up nice blends well and by using your finger and some rubbing alcohol you will turn out filets like never before and they will require a whole lot less sanding. 

Marv [ lance Corporal of the Smoter's inner guard] Knowlden

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 03:47:36 PM »
Bill,

Actually one of Randy's pals put him onto Super Fil and I asked Randy if he was using it and he said yes but had went back to West Systems??  and then added that he might go back to it since it sanded so nice.  Scott Riese introduced me to it and for the life of me I do not understand why more builders don't use it.  I have read horror stories about SIG aero-poxie and aero-poxie lite, shoot not me.  You get a super product  that really works every time and it's very reasonable in price.  It comes in two parts that you mix in a ratio of 2-1.  Want info?  go to their web site: Parent Company is Poly Fiber so do the google thing on that.  I ordered mine from Wicks Aircraft Supply but there are others that carry it.  I would be willing to bet my last swing of da smoter this stuff will have you grinning from ear to ear.  mixes up nice blends well and by using your finger and some rubbing alcohol you will turn out filets like never before and they will require a whole lot less sanding. 

Marv [ lance Corporal of the Smoter's inner guard] Knowlden

Hi Marv,

Bob Hunt told me about the stuff a couple years ago.  I just haven't "broke down" and bought any.  I have a bunch of "other stuff" I have been trying to use up first.

Tom Neiburh (sorry Tom, sp!) sang it's praises on the phone shortly thereafter.  I just got to quit putting it off and get some! 

Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2006, 11:39:08 AM »
I use it and continue to do so. It's light, sands very well and just about anything seems to stick to it. In addition, It's easy to apply and easier to get right before it dries thus making it easier to finish out.

http://www.polyfiber.com/epoxy/
Member in good standing of P.I.S.T
(Politically Incorrect Stunt Team)
AMA 67711
 Randy Powell

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here