News:

• April 28, 2024, 10:12:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Windy tunnel model  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Leo Mehl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Windy tunnel model
« on: February 26, 2007, 04:22:42 PM »
In case you didn't know this is what happens to those thin epoxy finishes that Don put on  those  planes that were put put in the tunnel. Actually this is a Zero cocpit that was located after ww2.

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
Re: Windy tunnel model
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 09:07:11 PM »
Hummmm?
Just like my old Dean of music in Forest Grove used to tell me..after I sat down after playing a solo with the college stage band: "That lick was pretty good Don but don't get to puffed up...TRY TO REMEMBER, THAT YOU ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST GIG!
  (Same goes for the last finish on that new stunt model. Some days are diamonds..others are STONE....N'ALL THAT JAZZ! n~

(Nice photo! Cool.
Don Shultz

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 10:11:12 AM »
I remember the Stareduster band you played in. Picture of Jenny in McMinneville Museum for the heck of it I have a lot of good pics from ths facility

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 11:01:30 PM »
I remember the Stareduster band you played in. Picture of Jenny in McMinneville Museum for the heck of it I have a lot of good pics from ths facility

OH MY GOD! "WE REALLY HAD SOME GREEEEEEEEEEEAT TIMES PLAYIN' IN THAT STARDUSTERS BUNCH! WOW! That was about AKJILLION YEARS AGO. Had a lot more fun than money.

We played one  gig down the coast at Pacific City where our piano player/singer had a few too many boilermakers n' fell in love with a pretty young thing...that is!!!!!!!!

UNTIL HER BIG UGGGGGLY LOGGIN HUSBAND who later...wandered into that dance hall,saw her sittin up there on the piano seat and threaten to beat the lovin' feeling out of him for lip-lockin his far and away..betta' half.
 That big ugly lumberjackson...grabbed Donald by the back of the hair and proceeded to drag Donald T....outside. Only by the grace of a local cop would was doin' double duty as a bouncer...managed to calm things down. 2 police cars...followed us after we packed up...and made sure we DIDN'T DECIDE TO COME BACK REAL SOON? n1
Don Shultz

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 02:05:09 PM »
I have had some experences along that line myself. Exciting stuff when you have a few under your belt. When we get togather we are going to have a lot to talk about.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here