News:

• May 12, 2024, 08:10:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: THANKS SPARKY! FOR SNAGGIN ME BACK FROM CYBERSPACE:)  (Read 1124 times)

Offline Shultzie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
THANKS SPARKY! FOR SNAGGIN ME BACK FROM CYBERSPACE:)
« on: February 09, 2009, 07:49:15 PM »
After posting some photos to my LONG WINDED post about our Gary's beautiful new OTS model and seeing him back from an exile of over 4 years without flying a stunt model...it would appear that my DRIVIL and large space taking photo and slide scans took their tole on the Grunt for today thang-thing! H^^
Thanks SPARKY...for givin me a bit of grace by somehow "SNAGGIN ME BACK FROM MY EXILE INTO OUTTER CYBERSPACE...
 LL~ y1 #^
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 08:49:13 PM by Shultzie »
Don Shultz

Offline Scott B. Riese

• AMA Member
  • Captain
  • Just a student of stunt
Re: THANKS SPARKY! FOR SNAGGIN ME BACK FROM CYBERSPACE:)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 11:47:52 PM »
OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH BOY an't going there. I already have a Pete Peterson Photo on my wall  VD~
Scott Riese
Portland, Oregon
AMA 528301

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 10:41:15 AM »
Hey Scotty....
Here is a shot from a couple of weeks ago....at our Gig Harbor FREEZE FLY. Randy Powell and Steve Helmick muggin Pete for his precious little can of lighter fluid to jump start those cold-cold stunt engines. Hummm? LOOKS MORE LIKE A FOOTBALL GAME TAILGATE PARTY to me.... instead of a toy airplane fun fly??? LL~ ::) n~ n1
Don Shultz

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 10:51:12 AM »
LATEST BREAKING NEWS!!

Just got a message from (AN UNNAMED SOURCE) The mugging wasn't for lighter fluid...
The prize was PETE PETERSON'S COVETTED' FLYING HAT!
Don Shultz

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 02:38:27 PM »
You're wrong Smultzie, we were restraining Pete. He was irritated with a certain diminutive former stunt flyer. Took both of us to hold him down. It could have been ugly.   na#
Member in good standing of P.I.S.T
(Politically Incorrect Stunt Team)
AMA 67711
 Randy Powell

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 03:07:58 PM »
You're wrong Smultzie, we were restraining Pete. He was irritated with a certain diminutive former stunt flyer. Took both of us to hold him down. It could have been ugly.   na#
Now I know why you took that can of LIGHTER FLUID AND BOOK OF MATCHES AWAY FROM PETE. ~^
Feee-Fiiiii-foe-fum-Do I smell smoke in my Sparky's new jacket pocket?
Also could have been bound and gagged and thrown over the Narrows Bridge like some kind of riverdog.... LL~ VD~
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 03:30:00 PM by Shultzie »
Don Shultz

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 10:44:32 PM »
Smoltzie, that's my hat, not Pete's! I bought it from Jerry Silver at the 30th Goldern State Stunt Chimps in Clovis, CA, last October. Right good time, that... ~> We was rockin' an rollin' in the sun 8)  Miller and GSO was there...and Ted, Brett, David, Howard, Unkle Jimby, and a host of others. But no Pete Peterson. Our loss... n~ Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2009, 10:04:02 AM »
Smoltzie, that's my hat, not Pete's! I bought it from Jerry Silver at the 30th Goldern State Stunt Chimps in Clovis, CA, last October. Right good time, that... ~> We was rockin' an rollin' in the sun 8)  Miller and GSO was there...and Ted, Brett, David, Howard, Unkle Jimby, and a host of others. But no Pete Peterson. Our loss... n~ Steve
STEVE!!!! YOU BOUGHT THAT HAT???? LL~ LL~ In the early daze-days of STUNTDUMB-DOME! Everyone made it a habit...to just  LL~ VD~ S?P H^^ H^^ and if you saw a FLYIN HAT that suit yer fancy. All you had to do was JUST WALK UP AND GRAB THE  H^^OFF  the owners head.
However thinking back...I think VanLoo wasn't so lucky when tried "TRADING HATS" with DICK MATHIS at the 67 nats. Dick not only retrieved his own hat...but let VANLO-LOO walk around under that hot sun and hot tarmac for a while before making uhhh-mends..or is that AMENS LL~
Don Shultz

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here