News:

• April 30, 2024, 07:19:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: story telling  (Read 1893 times)

Offline mark eisenhut

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant
    • madphotos.net
story telling
« on: November 24, 2006, 06:26:50 AM »
dear Mr. shultzie,
 i have never met you but you seem to be my kind or guy. a man that is passon it about modeling and flying . you have a great memory of the things from a great past .the way you tell stories and talk about people it makes it like i was there . then to see the old photos brings back  a lot of good memories for me. going to the the school yard and taking 13 airplanes and flying all day and we would fly all of them and have to fix most of them. those were great times. i want to thank you for starting this stunt grunt thing your words of wisdom and you are a great story teller
with respect
mark eisenhut
mark eisenhut

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
Re: story telling
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 08:53:35 AM »
dear Mr. shultzie,
 i have never met you but you seem to be my kind or guy. a man that is passon it about modeling and flying . you have a great memory of the things from a great past .the way you tell stories and talk about people it makes it like i was there . then to see the old photos brings back  a lot of good memories for me. going to the the school yard and taking 13 airplanes and flying all day and we would fly all of them and have to fix most of them. those were great times. i want to thank you for starting this stunt grunt thing your words of wisdom and you are a great story teller
with respect
mark eisenhut

Hi Mark,

Step back from the computer and gently put down the mouse...............

Don't feed th eanimal!!!!!!!  He's enough of a "Monster" as it is already!!!!!!!!
 **) **) **) **)

Does a great job don't he?  But we can't afford to swell his head any bigger, he can't find hats to fit now!  n~ n~

Bill <><

Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 10:00:05 AM »
This is what I love about model airplane nuts.  They can give and take most of the time, as far as ribbing.  I still remember when we would try to get inside someones head just before his flight.  I also remember the one Carl Berryman pulled on me in the one and only combat match I had with him.  After getting airborne, he asked: "Do you breath while flying a match"?  Needless to say the match ended very quickly.  DOC Holliday
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline mark eisenhut

• Lieutenant
    • madphotos.net
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 05:55:51 PM »
what happened to his story your only as good as your last gig?
mark eisenhut
mark eisenhut

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 07:51:20 AM »
what happened to his story your only as good as your last gig?
mark eisenhut

That is just what happened!!! I accidently "DELETED" my post... While I was trying to "MODIFY" some spullin'errors,
 I was also going to add a little sad and dung' story about an old stunt flying bud of mine that was infamous in those days...for TWEAKIN' OUR NEEDLE VALVES with his insanity (like a fox)  ploys to get in our heads and under our Ambroid and balsa dust finger nails,  especially during our competition events.

In truth.... "GO'S TA-SHOW YA" the fact and reality of "ONE IS ONLY AS GOOD AS THEIR LAST GIG! THANG?" **)
Don Shultz

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 07:57:58 AM »
That is just what happened!!! I accidently "DELETED" my post... While I was trying to "MODIFY" some spullin'errors,
 I was also going to add a little sad and dung' story about an old stunt flying bud of mine that was infamous in those days...for TWEAKIN' OUR NEEDLE VALVES with his insanity (like a fox)  ploys to get in our heads and under our Ambroid and balsa dust finger nails,  especially during our competition events.

In truth.... "GO'S TA-SHOW YA" the fact and reality of "ONE IS ONLY AS GOOD AS THEIR LAST GIG! THANG?" **)

------------------------------DOES ANYONE REMEMBER OUR BELOVED TED "ANTIC-NAP?"-------
"THE KING OF TRICKS-N-FREAKS...AND GAMESMANSHIP MASTER!"
Don Shultz

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here