News:

• May 01, 2024, 12:39:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: new areoplanes fromm OOOOOOLD guy  (Read 1636 times)

Offline Leo Mehl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
new areoplanes fromm OOOOOOLD guy
« on: January 25, 2012, 06:47:04 PM »
2 new planes from the old guy. New Vect4er 40 with Stalker forty engine and a new Arctic Fox with an Enya 30 for power all  framed and ready for finishing. Hopefullyt to be done in time for new contes season. There will be more on the way. I just don't wat to put Floyd Carters bulding schedule in jeoperty.
 I am sorry to say tht the flying seaso is not the best it can be this winter. I have come to conclusion that it will actually be a better buiding season.  Thats what we did in those Montana winters years ago. HB~> HB~> HB~> HB~> HB~> HB~> HB~> D>K

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
Re: new areoplanes fromm OOOOOOLD guy
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 05:09:11 PM »
2 new planes from the old guy. New Vect4er 40 with Stalker forty engine and a new Arctic Fox with an Enya 30 for power all  framed and ready for finishing. Hopefullyt to be done in time for new contes season. There will be more on the way. I just don't wat to put Floyd Carters bulding schedule in jeoperty.
 I am sorry to say tht the flying seaso is not the best it can be this winter. I have come to conclusion that it will actually be a better buiding season.  Thats what we did in those Montana winters years ago. HB~> HB~> HB~> HB~> HB~> HB~> HB~> D>K

Leo..
Nice hanger trashin' with you on the phone...THAT IS UNTIL THE POWER WENT OUT...3 hours later after the road crew removed the downed trees and restored the power.
THAT SUCKED...that is UNTIL I FOUND OUT JUST HOW MANY HOMES WERE OUT OF POWER FOR DAYS...
EVEN COUNTED MY BLESSING a few days ago...when my Digital Windmeter highest reading was 43 mph. This time our power stayed on...since most of all the ICE WAS GONE OFF THE BRANCHES....ETC.

THAT NEW VIC' AND NEW STALKA' SOUNDS LIKE A  GREAT COMBO
Don Shultz

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 08:25:51 AM »
Hey Leo, don't let the kid keep ya from building and finishing.   I really do want to build another Fox, but the Grinder plans keep popping up.  From the other kid.
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 08:26:19 PM »
I am taking the easy way out this time and puting ultra coat on the wing and painting the rest of the plane and no cowl this time and I think I am going to like the Enya 30. If I need more power will put in my ringed Enya 35. As usual I am Having fun. I will post pictures as soon as I get them taken.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here