News:

• April 27, 2024, 08:25:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: My friend Shultzie  (Read 1050 times)

Offline Leo Mehl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
My friend Shultzie
« on: January 17, 2007, 12:25:35 PM »
The t-shirt tells it all

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
Re: My friend Shultzie
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 04:18:24 PM »
Gads....
Great looking HIGHPOWERED PUTER...but in truth Leo, that little stuffed over the hill rag-gollydolly, looks an awful lot like bofus'  **)

Hey...tag on some photos of your models for all us grunts to gawk over.  My computer has crashed since our power outage the other day. Now all my AOL crap  is toast.
As soon as my beloved arrives home from work....I have to reload both our bunch of crappola.
I have been on most of the day with...first Micro soft...then DellHell...and finally AOL Hell....
Hopefully we'll be back in business by tonight or tomorrow?

Gee, Dell folks are reeeeeeeeeally difficult to understand their lingo-foreign tainted for this ol' Arkansas tainted good ol' boy from the Ozark mountains.
Mel..
U did see my grandpappy do his little dance in the movie "Deliverance?" He taught me every thing he knew...
CHILL GANG! HE DIDN'T TEACH ME EVERYTHING, REALLY! TRUST ME n' all the "Razorbacks we rode in on.  ~~>
Don Shultz

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 04:26:26 PM »
Hey Sholtzie I have all kinds of pictures on the stunt grunts and the district 11 Photo site. 2 on the site where we should think of ourselves as stunt grunts. I will expect coments back.

Offline skyshark58

• skyshark58
  • Captain
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 07:17:28 PM »
I don't see a  section on the AMA Dist 11 site for photos! Just a bunch of old 2005 notices. Mr Nelson doesn't like control line so you never see anything from him about it,well almost never.
mike potter

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2007, 12:52:17 AM »
Just  click onto the Distric 11 on the left side and photos will come up. You will notice on the right side it will tell you how many photoes there are in the Box

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here