News:

• May 04, 2024, 12:41:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: LOONIE TOON-TEST SCAN OF THE DAY!  (Read 1026 times)

Offline Shultzie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
LOONIE TOON-TEST SCAN OF THE DAY!
« on: November 17, 2007, 11:13:45 AM »
My Epson scanner is really doin some weird things...so I thought I would pop up one of my old retirement toons from the past.
This is  Richard Peterson "Pete"...who loved everything that flys...He was one amazingly gifted model design engineer at the Boeing Wind Tunnel in the early daze.
Don Shultz

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
Re: LOONIE TOON-TEST SCAN OF THE DAY!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 11:49:35 AM »
Ahhhhh, the wonderful demented mind of my junior freind in balsa. He needs to get a job!  Love ya Shultzie even tho you are a little nuts or is that a lots nuts.Keep up the demented work my freind. LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ HB~>

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 04:00:30 PM »
Ahhhhh, the wonderful demented mind of my junior freind in balsa. He needs to get a job!  Love ya Shultzie even tho you are a little nuts or is that a lots nuts.Keep up the demented work my freind. LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ HB~>

I have been thinking about becoming a greeter here in at our new Costco store in Gig haaaaba, but my old CEO put in a word for me...uhhhh...or about me VD~ H^^

(inside about those mice and men....Everyone who worked or played at our wind tunnel...were called "TUNNEL RATS.
Don Shultz

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 11:17:40 PM »
Looks like your scanner is working again. I remember you did a cartoon thing for my old super's retirement party, but I can't recall his name. Nice old guy. About summer of '80, over in 6-3420/6-3421. How come you didn't do one for me, when I got pink slipped, along with 20 thousand other guys, in '81?  LL~ Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 01:44:23 PM »
Looks like your scanner is working again. I remember you did a cartoon thing for my old super's retirement party, but I can't recall his name. Nice old guy. About summer of '80, over in 6-3420/6-3421. How come you didn't do one for me, when I got pink slipped, along with 20 thousand other guys, in '81?  LL~ Steve
I didn't know you were a pink slipper! Congratulations! Just joking! LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ HB~>

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here