News:

• April 27, 2024, 02:13:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: like a book  (Read 1129 times)

Offline GEOFFREY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
  • Northwest Fireballs
like a book
« on: September 08, 2011, 12:16:32 PM »
This a m i was just trying to find a spot to hang my newest plane and it turned on my thoughts???? kind of a time capsule hangs out there . remember the xmas i got that kit .,wow  how did i keep that though 2 x wives . what happened to my best buddy who flew combat with my sterling mustang  . each plane brought on new thoughts.  even if a person do not go flying often he can take a nap deaming how he could have, would have! as i click on one more lap in my life some of the best thoughts come from my  flying BUDDYS  L O L   . living here in the great nortwest it also gives me people like LEO for entertainment and Scott for drama. life woud be so boreing not to have this group to spend my golden years with ... thank you Geoffrey to the park
GEOFFREY L CHRISTIANSON  AMA 824607             DELTA PARK Portland Or.

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Re: like a book
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 08:09:36 PM »
At times I too wished I had started a book about my modeling and also my work carreer.   So many people and places thru the years.   I've lost count of how many planes I've done.  I also have given away planes and destroyed planes that I thought unflyable safely.  Need  to do like Windy and clean the shop. H^^
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here