News:

• April 27, 2024, 09:26:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: HEY WINDY! I see you, Bob & Billy....but who are those other guys?  (Read 1984 times)

Offline Shultzie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
On one of my favorite websites and brotha's in balsa dust... www.windyurtnowski.com where I found some links to some really interesting websites with lots of old photos..

(Take a look at that beautiful model of Windy's FERRARI!!!)

including this one of Bob & Billy, posing with a few modelers from around the world.
Attached also is www.aeromodelos.net  that has some truly interesting and outstandingly beautifully built models...

By the way...
WINDY...THANKS BUD! Great to see that great web site of yours UP & RUNNIN AGAIN!

For more info on our WINDY U! Go and "GOOGLE UP his name in your server....it only takes a moment to realize just how much our gifted bro in balsa has given us for so many years.
I still think his beautiful RED BARON....rules my mind what a great stunt ship should look like!
Congrats Windy, if you are lurking and my CONGRATULATIONS on her retirement in less than a week.
May you both enjoy the years ahead and I wish you the best of good fortune, health and great happiness.
Don Shultz

Offline Chris McMillin

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • AMA 32529
Re: HEY WINDY! I see you, Bob & Billy....but who are those other guys?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 09:46:54 PM »
Donaldo,
That Bobby Hunt and Jimmy Casale!
Chris...

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 08:13:56 AM »
I almost forgot that like the rest of us, that Bobby had hair and was a lot thinner.  Never really got to know Jim Casales as he quit stunt before I started hanging around with the guys/gals in stunt land.  DOC Holliday
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 11:26:49 AM »
Donaldo,
That Bobby Hunt and Jimmy Casale!
Chris...

Thanks for the clarification..... H^^I knew it was our Huntster' and I thought  that might be Jimmy Casales due to the other photos of Jim in the same website...but somehow I thought that photo look more like Billy Werwedgeeeee'  LL~
Don Shultz

Offline Howard Rush

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 10:21:24 PM »
The picture of the four guys looks like the 1984 world champs.  I am probably just behind them with the combat team. 
The Jive Combat Team
Making combat and stunt great again

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 06:46:35 PM »
The picture of the four guys looks like the 1984 world champs.  I am probably just behind them with the combat team. 

Thanks Howard...Wow! Tell us more about that 84 gig when you can....any photos???? Who was on your team? 
Bye the way....whazzzzup for next season...any new ideas on your drawing board?
Don Shultz

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2008, 08:24:03 PM »
Thanks Howard...Wow! Tell us more about that 84 gig when you can....any photos???? Who was on your team? 
Bye the way....whazzzzup for next season...any new ideas on your drawing board?

More importantly Master Shultzie, is what is on YOUR building board for next season??  (don't make me bring the RNMM to Gig Harbor! LL~ LL~ LL~)
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 04:02:38 PM »
Hey take pity on poor old Schultzie,  bring him a plane to fly or set beside.  With all the pictures he has been posting with the history along with them is enough to excuse him from building, let alone flying.  Have fun, DOC Holliday
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2008, 06:46:31 PM »
Hey take pity on poor old Schultzie,  bring him a plane to fly or set beside.  With all the pictures he has been posting with the history along with them is enough to excuse him from building, let alone flying.  Have fun, DOC Holliday

Sound like a keeper....Until I can get down to the nearest hobby shack...in Auburn and buy some new tubing n' in line fuel filter as it looks like the old mess has about rotted away..maybe a new idle bar plug..(whats new plug and fuel that runs good in an old Bob Wilder tweaked ST 46?) and perhaps even a couple of new lightweight skinny low profile wheels..(if they are still available...cause the one's on my 59" Supa-Chipmunk...as the tread look as bad as the tires on my old Ford wheel-barrow pick up? LL~
Better yet...why not just let me borrow a cup of fuel and a jump start from a new battery?
Randy...n' u Northwest grunts...lets go try out the parking lot that was once the Chevy dealer here in Gig Haaaba. We just might get in a couple of flights on that used car lot tarmac before the cops show up...
I"ll notify the Gateway News before we flipstart the first engine run...and by that time we just might get in a flight or two before the cops show up?  VD~

THANKS GANG! GOOD OR BAD...GUESS OL' RETIRED STUNTGRUNTS THRIVE ON ABUSE, ATTENTION...EVEN BAD ATTENTION IS GOODERN; NONE AT ALL?  H^^
Don Shultz

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here