News:

• May 12, 2024, 12:24:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: GRUNT PHOTO OF THE DAY....  (Read 2582 times)

Offline Shultzie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
GRUNT PHOTO OF THE DAY....
« on: October 26, 2007, 11:28:42 AM »
Here is my GRUNT PHOTO OF THE DAY!!! AHHH! Ode to the beauty of rainbows...and flight.
Don Shultz

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
Re: GRUNT PHOTO OF THE DAY....
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 02:23:27 PM »
Nice shot my glue snifen Buddy. You have got way to much time on your hands! (PE**) CLP** HIHI%% j1 HB~>
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 12:54:34 AM by Leo Mehl »

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 12:38:10 AM »
It's a Delta Fall, Park that is!

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 12:08:26 PM »
It's a Delta Fall, Park that is!

What a great shot Leo....That Nobler's color is a perfect match with those beautiful leaves...
Don Shultz

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 12:12:24 PM »
This photo was sent to me back to me from an old flyin buddy...
This was shot in 1956 in Collins Iowa....of my old Kenhi WILDCAT with a McCoy 36 up front...B&W model with ORANGE trim stripes and later was converted to a trike gear for flyin on cement parking lots...
U can see just how long I had to make the gears in order to fly off our old school yard.

Gads......(wish I had taken betta care of my health since then ~^ LL~
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 10:44:51 AM by Shultzie »
Don Shultz

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 10:26:33 PM »
Thats areal good baby picture of you my Brotha. H^^ H^^ H^^ H^^ H^^ HB~>

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 12:01:08 PM »
Thats areal good baby picture of you my Brotha. H^^ H^^ H^^ H^^ H^^ HB~>

OK! LEO...N' STUNT GRUNT BROTHA'S!! LET ME SHARE MY PAIN!
We have all heard the song..."A Boy named Sue!"

Attached Here is a photo...showing both my twin sister and I as baby's BOTH WEARING DRESSES!!!!!

I can hardly believe I am sharing all this with my brothers in bare azz balsa! I really should be banned by our beloved SPARKY for life or at least from posting on this web site?
Here goes...

It was told that my Grandfather in Arkansas... one day, took my twin sister and me...  to his workplace to show us off and didn't take enough clothing...
(due to my habit of always "filling my diapers and soilin' my bare U know what!")

When this photo was taken....he had no choice but to dress me in my sisters purty little pink dress...but hey!
Just maybe my Grandpappy's motives were deeper than I could have known?
I think this was his ploy in simply trying to make me a tougher kind of manly man...later in life?????
Don't know but here is the proof!          Check the "Additional Options!!!!"

Here is a boy named Don...but glad as HELL VD~ VD~ THEY DIDN'T NAME ME SUE!!! LL~

(that's  me on the right,...with a startled look on my face...(similar to the one when I saw you with my beautiful girl friend that lived across the street from me on NW Flanders Street.)

Shame, Shame...Leo, but hey!!!
WHAT ARE FRIENDS FOR??? "U WERE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME...."AT HAUL OUT TIME!"  H^^

better read this quick gang...before our "SPARKY CAN HIT THE DELETE BUTTON!! LL~
Don Shultz

Offline Clancy Arnold

• Admiral
  • I am 5 Ft. 8 In., the Taube is 7 Ft. 4 In.
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2007, 01:18:47 PM »
Which is Don and which is Mary?
Clancy
Clancy Arnold
Indianapolis, IN   AMA 12560 LM-S
U/Tronics Control
U/Control with electronics added.

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2007, 03:56:46 PM »
I think that's Donny on the left. Looks like he's already got a fresh load in his panties, judging from the look on his mug.  y1 :X LL~ S?P VD~ :-\ Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2007, 05:54:19 PM »
I think that's Donny on the left. Looks like he's already got a fresh load in his panties, judging from the look on his mug.  y1 :X LL~ S?P VD~ :-\ Steve

LL~ LL~Gads! Amazing photo when I think about it...I came into this world pretty much bald and a load in my pants...and I am in the winter of my life...and it would appear that I just might be goin' out the same way too? ~^ LL~ y1 :o
Don Shultz

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2007, 05:01:25 PM »
LL~ LL~Gads! Amazing photo when I think about it...I came into this world pretty much bald and a load in my pants...and I am in the winter of my life...and it would appear that I just might be goin' out the same way too? ~^ LL~ y1 :o
I love ya Shultzie but I am not cleaning up the Mess. mw~ mw~ mw~ mw~ mw~ mw~ mw~ mw~ mw~ mw~ mw~ mw~ HB~>

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2007, 02:53:22 PM »
Which is Don and which is Mary?
Clancy
Ha!.....I am the one on the right...that looks like he has a full load on his face...n' diapers LL~ H^^
Don Shultz

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2007, 09:36:50 PM »
This photo was sent to me back to me from an old flyin buddy...
This was shot in 1956 in Collins Iowa....of my old Kenhi Cougar with a McCoy 36 up front...B&W model with ORANGE trim stripes and later was converted to a trike gear for flyin on cement parking lots...
U can see just how long I had to make the gears in order to fly off our old school yard.

Gads......(wish I had taken betta care of my health since then ~^ LL~
Hey Shultzie that looks like the wildcat and not the Cougar. I think the wildcat was one of the first kits put out by Kenhi. I remember building one with Ohlson 33 for power.

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2007, 10:47:34 AM »
Hey Shultzie that looks like the wildcat and not the Cougar. I think the wildcat was one of the first kits put out by Kenhi. I remember building one with Ohlson 33 for power.

GADS LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!U CAUGHT YOUR OL' BROTHA IN A BRAIN FART, AGAIN!!! LL~
WOW! I BUILT SO MANY OLD KENHI KITS (first the Bob Cat the this Wildcat..then a Cougar and then the last one was a Panther...
AND YES! U ARE RIGHT!!! THAT IS MY OLD KENHI WILDCAT!
Don Shultz

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2007, 10:34:01 AM »
WOW! I BUILT SO MANY OLD KENHI KITS (first the Bob Cat the this Wildcat..then a Cougar and then the last one was a Panther...

I had to put my reading glasses on to catch this one. This growing old is somthin else. But I want to say that those that make fun of us will also suffer same problems as we are. and I am not feeling sorry for anyone that is suffering from the senior citizen syndrome. Reading glasses is the easyone for us old brotha's in Balsa. <= <= <= <= <= <= <= <= <= <= <= <= <= <= <= <= HB~>

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2007, 10:59:59 AM »
Thanks for the kurrringing' verds' Leo...now if I could just get some "reading glasses" for my brain. LL~
Don Shultz

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2007, 04:48:01 PM »
Shultzie, nothing wrong with your brain. It's whats crarrying it around. Not enough protectection from the elements Or maybe you should wear a cap when flying Kites. Just given you a bad time because you take it so well. LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2007, 06:33:12 PM »
Shultzie, nothing wrong with your brain. It's whats crarrying it around. Not enough protectection from the elements Or maybe you should wear a cap when flying Kites. Just given you a bad time because you take it so well. LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~
Meistro Leo....by now know that good or bad attention...is purty much OK by me...that why I keep goaded you n' Randy about gimeeeein a freebee airplane to go out and trash.
Gads knows....
That one ol model that I have left is soooopavement rashed and hanger trashed...I would be a tad more than imbarressed to show up at any flyin field. Plus those wheel pants n' low profile plastic trickster wheel with the O ring thread  on the tires have all but virtally been worn away by being rubbed raw from flyin' off gritty asphalt parking lots.
Speaking of being rubbed raw....look at my hairline in this photo taken during the holidaze'
Uhhh...
Too many high notes on that beautiful custom Callet Symphonique C horn of mine  plus all the years of sniffin paint fumes, n guzzlin Rainier beeeer has demented my mind but still all-n'old...that head and horn of mine still....really brightens up the Christmas gigs.
That horn with the large .470 expandabore really projects and can almost break my wifes wine glasses. (That lady doing the peeeaaaano playing is my twin sister who lives in Nehalem, Oregon.)
Don Shultz

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2007, 12:29:49 PM »
Meistro Leo....by now know that good or bad attention...is purty much OK by me...that why I keep goaded you n' Randy about gimeeeein a freebee airplane to go out and trash.
Gads knows....
That one ol model that I have left is soooopavement rashed and hanger trashed...I would be a tad more than imbarressed to show up at any flyin field. Plus those wheel pants n' low profile plastic trickster wheel with the O ring thread  on the tires have all but virtally been worn away by being rubbed raw from flyin' off gritty asphalt parking lots.
Speaking of being rubbed raw....look at my hairline in this photo taken during the holidaze'
Uhhh...
Too many high notes on that beautiful custom Callet Symphonique C horn of mine  plus all the years of sniffin paint fumes, n guzzlin Rainier beeeer has demented my mind but still all-n'old...that head and horn of mine still....really brightens up the Christmas gigs.
That horn with the large .470 expandabore really projects and can almost break my wifes wine glasses. (That lady doing the peeeaaaano playing is my twin sister who lives in Nehalem, Oregon.)
Nice lookin old guy. Actually it looks to me that you are in pretty good flying shape so no excuses. I didn't know you had a sister or I would have bugged you to introduce me. Ya never know. H^^ H^^ H^^ HB~>

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2007, 10:04:49 PM »

You're not the only one with the brain farting, Donny. Leo still seems to think that pic of his at Delta Park is a Cougar...and Scott's, at that. It's Leo's Nobler, as you so astutely pointed out. And it went right over Leo's noggin!  LL~ Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Leo Mehl

• Admiral
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2007, 11:08:56 AM »
Wrong Steve. I never changed the file name when I took this out of the folder. Read between the lines Broyher. Besides picky pickey!!!!???? HB~>

Offline Shultzie

• Admiral
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2007, 10:18:37 AM »
Wrong Steve. I never changed the file name when I took this out of the folder. Read between the lines Broyher. Besides picky pickey!!!!???? HB~>
Gee....
NICE TRY LEO!!!
 n~ n~ n1 n1

BUT WAIT!  LL~  LL~ Isn't that a ghost-cougar lurking from behind that tree in the background... (afraid not...just "bad toon fart-art!) H^^
Don Shultz

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here