News:

• May 01, 2024, 08:18:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: BOB HUNT...GIVE US AN UPDATE! STUNT STUNT MASTA OF YESTERDAY N TODAY  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Shultzie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Don Shultz "1969 Nats Sting Ray"
I keep thinkin' of Bob Hunt and how much he has given to all of us over the years.....
JUMP IN HERE BOB...AND THE REST OF YOU...

May the years ahead be filled with good fortune...fun...greatest of health and happiness...my  dear brother in balsa shavings n' such.

attached are two of my favorite Bob photos from the past....

Bob if you could post a better copy of that old Boeing xerox faded copy. So many who have seen this photo can really feel the admiration and love that shows on the faces of

THE HUNT CLAN
Don Shultz

Online Bob Hunt

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: BOB HUNT...GIVE US AN UPDATE! STUNT STUNT MASTA OF YESTERDAY N TODAY
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 11:22:28 PM »
Thanks, Don for the very kind and thoughtful words. I want everyone to remember that I'm only retired form EDITING! I have a lot on my plate and will for some time.

The photo of the three generations of the Hunts is both one of my favorites and one which I really dislike at the same time! The lady who took the photo - Ruth Chen - asked me to take off my sunglasses just before she shot that photo. For those who don't know, I have extremely sensitive eyes and so wear sunglasses that are very dark. When I took off the glasses for that photo I squinted badly and she clicked the shot at that moment. Once my eyes had aclimated to the light she took other, better photos. I asked her not to submit that particular one, but to no avail. Oh well!

Bob 

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 09:56:26 AM »
Brother Bob,

At this stage of life, there isn't much that can help you in the *looks* department as far as pictures go! LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~

My thanks to you, and all your family, for what you have done in, and for, model aviation in general and C/L in particular.  Your willingness to share ideas and techniques have helped countless others in their enjoyment of this hobby.  And, your innovations will continue to move CLPA forward for many years to come, I am sure.
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 10:01:43 AM »

Bob Hunt and Billy Werwage
« on: November 27, 2006, 11:46:03 AM »

Two "Grunts" that have helped me!

I have two friends (and I am glad to call them friends) that have helped me, andmy son, immensely over the years:

Bob Hunt

Billy Werwage

I want to thank them both for all the help they have given!!!!  Even are gracious with answers when my questions have been *DUMB*!

(I don't have any pictures handy, but these two are readily identified I think!)

Bill Little <><

http://stunthanger.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2815.0;attach=3197;image
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Offline Randy Ryan

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 08:29:49 AM »
Hi Bob,

Let me jump in here with likewise thoughts and wishes!

BTW, its Thanksgiving Day too, so I'm a little late in this response,  but Happy Thanksgiving All!!!
Randy Ryan <><
AMA 8500
SAM 36 BO all my own M's

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here