News:

• April 26, 2024, 11:34:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Another Year  (Read 1049 times)

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Another Year
« on: December 26, 2010, 02:12:27 PM »
Well Christmas is now past for 2010 and I look foward to New Years Eve.   Will not be at Topeka for their annual New Years Eve flying into the New Year.  I hope to be there for the New Year Fun Fly.  A lot depends on weather and the old body.  Anyway I know it will be another year comig in which some of us will not make it to 2012.  I think back to the ones we lost.   I know they are in a better place.  I wish I could personally shake Schultzie's hand for the memories of the ones I never got to meet.  Yes quite a few were at the same NATS, VSC and other contests I have been at.  When busy flying different events and helping in events, it makes it hard to get to meet everybody.  The one VSC I took pictures, I tried to get every one and their planes.  Some how I missed Mr Bob Gieske.  Besides in the early years I was kind of backward,  yes it is hard to beleive.  This coming year I hope we can all make it thru. Remember the wheels are supposed to be down during landing. D>K
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Bill Little

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
Re: Another Year
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 04:43:36 PM »
hi Doc,

I lost some friends outside of the hobby this year, also, not just the C/L guys.  I miss them a bunch.

It is my prayer in this regard that we ALL make it to 2012!
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here