News:

• May 09, 2024, 01:39:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Valentine Turbo Hyoer head  (Read 782 times)

Offline Bob Riegl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ensign
Valentine Turbo Hyoer head
« on: March 15, 2008, 03:02:25 PM »
 ??? I have a question to the powers that be---I just purchased a Jon Valentine Cox Turbo Hyper Head for the .049 Cox engine. The only thing is ---does anyone know what Glo-Plug I amlooking for????? D>K
FLY
C

Offline minnesotamodeler

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
  • Me and my Chief Engineer
    • Minnesotamodeler
Re: Valentine Turbo Hyoer head
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 05:05:08 PM »
Not familiar with it, but from the name, I suspect you're looking for a turbo plug, as the car racers use. Like the Nelson plug, seals at the bottom but I don't know if they are compatible in thread size. If so, you want a Nelson, cheap and lasts forever.

--Ray 
--Ray 
Roseville MN (St. Paul suburb, Arctic Circle)
AMA902472

Alan Hahn

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 07:10:23 PM »
Even though the sealing is the same, I "think" the Nelson plug threads are NOT the same as turbo plugs. However turbo plugs should be available at your LHS since they are used by the RC car guys.

Offline Joey Mathison 9806

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 08:01:07 PM »
as stated  turbo and nelson are differant. there are a number of turbo plugs many heat ranges and brands they are  exellent in performance i think you will like them but a std. glo driver will not fit on them as they are larger. i have a shoe box full of the rossi and merlin brand  i think os may have them also and a very nice looking one is made by odonell.
200 mph man ama#9806 joey mathison

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here