News:

• May 10, 2024, 10:25:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: PeeWee Pup  (Read 783 times)

Offline YakNine

• AMA Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
PeeWee Pup
« on: May 17, 2010, 07:16:08 AM »
I just picked up a PeeWee Pup Over the weekend and can't believe the quality of the wood for the price I usually scratch build and don't think I could do this plane for less money, Larry must be losing his shirt on these! I am getting bored running the PeeWee .020 on the stand and wanted something to fly it on and this ought to fit the bill nicely, I am going to make an adapter out of 1/2in. thick Lexan to get the c/g a little forward and put the standard Babe Bee .049 mount holes in the firewall so my daughters can fly it as well. T.J.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 01:00:09 PM by YakNine »
AMA 85135                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    GSCB

Offline YakNine

• AMA Member
  • Commander
Re: PeeWee Pup
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 06:16:33 PM »
I mean PeeWee Pup! Sorry for the typo T.J.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 01:00:43 PM by YakNine »
AMA 85135                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    GSCB

Offline LARRY RICE

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 05:25:31 PM »
     We have been pretty luckey in finding suppliers who know what I am looking for and go out of their way to see to it that we get it.  One of our suppliers even sends us contest grade wood at no extra cost.  Of course we do buy more wood than most of you do.  Thanks for the nice things that you said about our Pee Wee Pup.

Larry
Black Hawk Models

Offline Terrence Durrill

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 04:34:01 PM »
Would you be willing to tell us who you are getting your wood from.  You can never have too many good balsa sources, you know........TDurrill   H^^

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here