News:

• April 27, 2024, 02:20:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Old Cox Prop Nuts  (Read 566 times)

Offline George

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Love people, Use things.
Old Cox Prop Nuts
« on: December 04, 2009, 08:35:39 AM »
Like most, when Xenalook first posted I checked their online site. When I saw their add in Flying Models I look again.

This time I found that they had added prop nuts for the old Space Bug, Thermal Hopper, and Space Bug Jr. @ $6.95. Couldn't resist! Promptly placed an order (which was quickly filled) for those nuts and some other stuff I couldn't do without.  ;D  ::)

We had an online discussion a couple of years ago about someone making these but nothing ever came of it. I will post this on several forums since many probably need these to restore an old engine...I needed four. Oh yes, they come with a stud so you can use them on modern Cox engines also.

Here are some pics. The TH on the left has the new nut, the right one has the one that came with the engine. Close up of new one and original one. The other three went on my Space Bug Juniors.

George
George Bain
AMA 23454

Offline Dalton Hammett

• 21 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
Re: Old Cox Prop Nuts
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 03:05:54 PM »
Hi George

In the last cuple years I have purchased several times from Xenalook.  Thet have been excellent to due business with and very prompt to ship........

Dalton H.
Dalton Hammett  
Albion, Pa.
Bean Hill Flyers
AMA  29918

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here